Holiday Decisions

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
for those not in the know we are getting married. we have been on holiday alone twice and that was years ago. we have only been on one holiday that has not involved a boat.
original plan was italy week of hotels then croatia sailing one week and watersports ss base next week.

As the croatia part of the honeymoon is now off as far as a club is concerned it has freed up our options.
they are thus

Week in italy is still hapenning ( how you cancel a flight for £16 )

We can

Do the flot croatia then fly back. a hotel is not an option a This would mean no boats for 2 weeks of a 3 week trip which may be pushing relations and
b it means we have to pay for our return flight out of croatia which at the mo is looking expensive.

or we can do
2 weeks club flot in greece later on in the year. this would be cheaper than what we had booked. good.
but we have done this before. bad. so not too special other than novelty of being alone.
welooked at turkey and did not fancy returning to that area just the 2 on a flot. barebaot excellent can domore milesbut all the flots areas we have sailed.

but if we go sept on 2 week trip will save enough in meantime to go skiing at xmas.

bareboat not an option otherwise would bareboat in med.

however i am open to a deluge of invites to stay on various boats in sunny climes. am happy to offer mrs s2b's services as deck dolly and g and t pourer and good self to offer sarcy commenst and mad rants while helping you through all the champers i can bring. will consider any reasonable offers stinkies welcome too. i am nothing if not inconsistent.

Ok brain let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer.

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com
I would bet a squillion quid that mrs s2b doesn't read your post's otherwise hols, wedding etc would not be a worry.

Being a vacationer in more sunnier climes(?) don't know anything about the area and can't quite decipher plans BUT, one big but. Get your wallet out and spend, do what you enjoy now - ski-ing can wait, might be global warmed to death after the next war. Tiz your honeymoon matey, make it one to remember.

I remember when went on ours, started of badly when they wouldn't put the windsurfer on the plane at M/cr. Managed to hire OK in Gran Canaria OK, she reminds now and then!!

tcm

Visit site
Well you cd come on ours but i,m not down at that time of year, and sadly with it being stinky you are bound to be totally loony driver (it being well known fact that all exyottie stinkies drive as fast as possible, either to get their own back, or because that's what they do on raggieboats, or both) . Can you move your wedding to about the 11th july?

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
we are now free to go whenever and wherever

really finding it hard to make our mind up
i do fancy collona at christmas
but also want some boat action before then.
thing is we have a good deal on offer from SS as we have lost holiday and had boat show and other negotiated discounts

cannot think at the mo

<font color=red>Ok brain let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer.</font color=red>

Spacewaist

blog.mailasail.com
Id go bareboat in Turkey. It will be idyllic - no-one else will be there.

Dont forget the peril sensitive sunglasses and the radiation block.
Factor 150 sd do it.

<hr width=100% size=1>A pontification from the Panjandrum of orotund bloviation AD2002