help please identify my boat :)

webcraft

www.bluemoment.com
You're joking . . .

No-one is going to wait that long for your page to download unless they have broadband.

Those pix should download in under ten seconds each if they are properly sized. You need to learn how to construct web pages that work if you want people to look at them.

- Nick

<hr width=100% size=1><font size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.bluemoment.com>http://www.bluemoment.com</A></font size=1>

jacktheripper10

Visit site
well im sorry you feel so strongly.

my best advice to you is get yourself a decent internet connection.
the web page was made quickly just so see if any one would help me.
Not for cry babies like yourself.
I would say thanks for your time and help, but you gave neither.

you might want to look at

www.griffin.net.uk and get yourself a decent connection.
or if you cant get broadband do one of two things.
1. move, but not near me.
2. find yourself some patience, you must have lost in down the back of the fridge, thats where everything turns up.

take care of yourself

Ian

<hr width=100% size=1>

Davy_S

Visit site
ooooooo! Nick
I thought all Vega owners were charming, well mannered, sort of laid back dudes. ,But the mobos have helped him Tee Hee.Regards Dave.

<hr width=100% size=1>

webcraft

www.bluemoment.com
Hi Davy,

I think it was the 'take a quick look' that bugged me.

There's no broadband here and no chance of it unless BT change their policy, as the exchange has less than 300 subscribers. There's more to life than looking at bloated websites though . . . these forums give me endless entertainment and info and run like greased lightning at 44.6Kbps , so I think I'll just stay here and put up with narrowband.

I just had to look up where the Fylde coast was . . .

Yes, most Vega owners are really nice people - I guess I haven't had mine long enough, or I've just been on the net too long this week. Oh well, off to the boat in an hour or so - I can see some blue sky heading our way.

- Nick

<hr width=100% size=1><font size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.bluemoment.com>http://www.bluemoment.com</A></font size=1>

oldestgit

Visit site
Good day Girls... So its hand bags at 5 paces then... !!!!!

I have just (out of curiosity) logged on to the said site and it took 1 Min 20 sec to completely down load.... Yep not Quick, but I get a lot worse.

Like "Hand bags2" I also am stuck on a BT line with no foreseeable chance of Broadband so can see exactly where you are coming from. But the sun is shining and a reasonable breeze......... Off to the boat.... Have fun
. Peter.

<hr width=100% size=1>

oilyrag

Visit site
Hello, Mr Smug b'stard here with broadband - it took less than 5secs to download the whole page but, only to find that it's a stinkpot.
I think the chances of anyone recognising it are pretty slim and the MoD were wrong to attach parachutes......!

<hr width=100% size=1>

Hushinish

Visit site
standard connection, 30 seconds or so, looks like a Fairey Albatross, RAF job used as fast tender to seaplanes, post war.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Strathglass

Visit site
Why are you using every forum on ybw to ask what your boat
is? It obviously was at one time a power boat so that is where you ask. why clutter up the forum with multiple postings of the same subject?
Your weebsite is paththic it is so slow that unless you live in central London or Glasgow or some other large city one has to wait for ever for the pictures to load. 90% of web users do not have Broad Band.

Why not look at the real picture?

Your hull was probably moulded about 20 years ago and as such is probably quiet strong and substantial

Iain

<hr width=100% size=1>

jacktheripper10

Visit site
I asked as many people as possible. if you have seen it before dont look again. that would be dumb.

as for broadband, I live in Cornwall. not London or a major city.
well again thanks for your time.

shame this particular group seems to be made up of miserable gits.
Never mind thank goodness that I posted it to other groups they have been realy helpfull.

ps. sorry to all those people who have helped with constructive advice. I am in your debt.

<hr width=100% size=1>

jacktheripper10

Visit site
the word restoration mean anything to you.

I never said it was a sunseeker or a hardy pilot they wouldn't be worth doing up.

If you didnt know the answer don't worry we wont think your stupid.....

<hr width=100% size=1>

oldestgit

Visit site
Well Good Day Young Ripper....

As oldestgit one sincerely hopes one is not included in the group description of miserable Git, Flipant Git, I will buy, but les Miser......Git... No.

However as ones son lives in Cornwall (he has broadband) ( we have gas) and seldom crosses swords with the rest of his betters, One would have wished that the same kindly attitude prevailed in that fair and beautiful county. Which you seem to be doing your darnedest to deride.

Off to the bunker to batten down for incoming flack.......... Me.

<hr width=100% size=1>