Having missed pirate weekend I feel left out..........

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
with all the talk of Bernies Pirate attire....

and i havent seen any pics of proof.....

Currnetly on the boat using the flakey wifi connection so difficult to upload the pic of me suitably attired....YES!!!! I did get the stuff off e-bay and the pic is in the office.....

Sixpence

Visit site
Managed to catch one of Bernie from behind /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif but the wind caught her skirt at just the wrong (right /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif ) moment so I did the decent thing whilst under the affluence of incohol /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sixpence

Visit site
Doug, sorry mate, I was a little too under the affluence /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif so much so that when I realised what I could see /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I did the other decent thing before I could get to an internet link and upload it to photobucket /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
Link?

Link?

Oh you sad [--word removed--] perry.......
the only links i know are..
golf courses....Saunton Sands used to be near where i lived....
or sausages.....and amongst some of us there is a prefernce for my "sutton" bangers

Sixpence

Visit site
No no, I mean the OTHER decent thing /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Imagine the setting

Large group of people all dressed in pirate kit, all standing around having a chat and a drink, so out comes the camera and click, a pic is born. Then the camera does its process bit and displays the scene, just as the wind caught the already short skirt worn by our very own Bernie. There was absolutely nothing left to the imagination /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif (nice bum Bernie /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif ) as the stocking tops were revealed and more. So being the semi tiddly gentlemanly type, it was decided that the best thing to do would be to delete it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I blame the drink, if I had been sober it would have been all over the internet by now /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif no more 'where is it' posts, but a whose is it instead /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif