happy to join this family

basba

Visit site
hello everyone,
I'd always been a good reader of your useful advices, hope to contribute very soon.
basak

VicS

Visit site
Hi and welcome.

It would be nice if you could put a little bit of info about yourself into your profile.
Only things you are happy to divulge of course.

gasdave

Visit site
Hi,

Having only relatively recently become an ex-"New User" myself, may I say welcome and you have made an excellent decision. I am amazed almost every time I log on here at how much I am learning - much better than many books.
Of course I should now say "muchus gracias" to all those who are educating me - really much appreciated! :)

basba

Visit site
first of all thanks for your interest. Me and my husband are liveaboards from 2 years in Rome, Italy on an Ovni 41 made in 1987. This is the only thing that we have, and we're really so happy for this :eek: ...
Last summer we sailed to turkey where we'll be back this summer too, but this time we'll not return.
We decided to close our little commercial activity in Rome at the end of the April, and then we throw us into unknown without any regular incoming. I'm 34 and my husband 38, without kids, we'll find something to do, we really hope :) By the way, my husband makes some electrical works on the other boats and in some other way we can fill our little treasure box...
thanks again and "BUON VENTO" (kind wind)
basak and giampaolo

[3889]

Visit site
Ciao Basba e benvenuto. Suona come voi ha una grande vita. Goda della tribuna. Tutti i reclami circa il mio italiano - incolpi del babelfish.
Andy

tcm

Visit site
torrent of abuse

Hi there. I rushed out to the cockpit the other day to find a dolphin had somehow got on board, huge wild animal flailing and crashing around.

Quite a small snippet is ok

Last edited: