Happy Birthday Guapa!!!!!

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
Thank you

Had the day off - never work on my birthday.
The good lady threw a sickie as a surprise & proposed a gentle sail - just the two of us.
What a woman! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Little did I know it was so she could try to kill me. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Drove up to Levington - got the tender in the water - motored over - as we came alongside Guapa I tried to grab the bathing ladder - I missed - B. "tried" to be helpful - stood up & tried to grab it - tender went turtle /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Lifejackets worked - gentle drift upriver.

An East Anglia Sea School boat spotted it - thought it would be a good moment to practise MOB - rescued us & dropped us off o/b Guapa.
Nothing/no-one damaged/hurt (apart from my pride) - but it could have been soo much worse. Thanks a bundle!!

Dried - changed - hot soup - bailed the tender & fiddled with outboard engine till it worked again. Motored back to SYH.

Didn't really sail today. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Whatever else we would have done today, it would have been boring compared to this. And it's only 17H00. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

sailorman

Visit site
2 things not usefull on a boat /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

1/ Umbrella /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

2/ an Admiral ( in this case not quite an Admiral ) /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Happy Birthday Will

PS did you get the bus pass /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
Bus pass /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Cheeky sod! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Only 41! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

PS: 3 years & 19 days till retirement (but I'm not counting)