Hand made series drogue

ChrisE

www.simpleisgood.com
We made this from Jordan’s instructions in 1996, sized for a Rival 38 of 10 tons. It is based upon 85m of 16 (could be 18?) mm multiplait. Approx 80-100 cones. Has bridle for attachment to stern, there is no weight at end, we planned to attach around 5-10m of chain.

Fortunately we never had to deploy, so has sat in basket for 20 plus years. Clearly can’t give any guarantees. Highest offer of RNLI donation secures.

Cheers
Chris

Prasutigus

Visit site
No price, this isn't ebay, etc.
I wouldn't mind suggesting a donation either, is it now a sealed tender, and when is the cut-off?

ChrisE

www.simpleisgood.com
I wouldn't mind suggesting a donation either, is it now a sealed tender, and when is the cut-off?

I like the of a sealed tender.

Best bid by end of Sunday.

Thanks, all, for your interest, I’ll try and post a photo or two soon so that you can see what you’re bidding for.

I should have added collect from N Herefordshire or carriage at your cost.

Cheers

zoidberg

Visit site

I don't recall 'sealed tender' in the Rools - even for the benefit of the RNLI or any other charity.

And this seems yet another 'narky' intervention by Jerry Tug aka Prasutigus, running contrary to the spirit of this place.

I hope the OP 'is encouraged' to set a suitably high price.

ChrisE

www.simpleisgood.com
I don't recall 'sealed tender' in the Rools - even for the benefit of the RNLI or any other charity.

And this seems yet another 'narky' intervention by Jerry Tug aka Prasutigus, running contrary to the spirit of this place.

I hope the OP 'is encouraged' to set a suitably high price.

I don’t know who you are talking about, however if the admins don’t like it I’ll change the arrangements