Guest users

Seastoke

Visit site
Why are there alway a small number of members and hundreds of guests ,why don’t all of you guests sign in

vas

Visit site
+1

and many many others I guess are ppl sent here from mr google when they search for something. I guess 100 read and maybe 1 of them register.
No big deal imho!

cheers

V.

Bouba

Visit site
Why are there alway a small number of members and hundreds of guests ,why don’t all of you guests sign in
I think many of us lurk long before we join. In my case I joined another forum that specialized in a single brand because I was certain my wife would let me buy that boat (of course she didn’t and I dropped out of the forum discretely :(). So I decided not to join this forum until my new boat was in the water (even though we obviously bought it many months earlier) so as not to jinx it. So the answer is probably superstition ;)

vas

Visit site
what if they borrow Porto's ITAMA?

Rolling.gif

BruceK

Visit site

Not wanting to mess with your head or anything but they are probably members checking to see if you are online or if the coast is clear :D

Portofino

Visit site
what if they borrow Porto's ITAMA?

Rolling.gif

So true in eveyday use ,
In the 4 seasons use thus far not a single FB has ever overtaken me .i,am still waiting .
The most embarrassing incident was a Cannes week , about 5 pm in the Sept sunshine Pershing were out in full force on demo runs for the selected punters that by that time where seen as potential prospects .
Helicopter flying low ,presuming filming ?
Picture the scene - perhaps 6 couples on each boat from 50 ft upwards 3/4 boats running about in formation in the bay of Cannes .
We were on our way back from somewhere ?
Quite happy runing @ 28 knots infront 3 Pershings rooster tails n all heading the same way .
We went past them and all 3 speeded up . My guest aboard ( my engineer who services the engines ) laughed as they attempted to speed up , we just “ tight wired it “ marina in sight , they pulled back a little distance then we left them in our wake .
Oh forgot to say there was a big sea ,They had to back down cock off as I guess the slamming - crash - bang - wallop - does not sell boats .Whoops !
Anyhow I felt sorry for the sales guys .
Did not mean to piss on there parade but after sliding by them on my way home they attempted to open up on me , close me down and they couldn’t because it was a chop.
Pancake flat calm sure they would have had me ,

Well at least they went out in that big sea give credit to them .These days one hears of rumours that some builders won’t come out and play in anything over 2 M waves .Cancel the evening test drive .

Bouba

Visit site
So true in eveyday use ,
In the 4 seasons use thus far not a single FB has ever overtaken me .i,am still waiting .
The most embarrassing incident was a Cannes week , about 5 pm in the Sept sunshine Pershing were out in full force on demo runs for the selected punters that by that time where seen as potential prospects .
Helicopter flying low ,presuming filming ?
Picture the scene - perhaps 6 couples on each boat from 50 ft upwards 3/4 boats running about in formation in the bay of Cannes .
We were on our way back from somewhere ?
Quite happy runing @ 28 knots infront 3 Pershings rooster tails n all heading the same way .
We went past them and all 3 speeded up . My guest aboard ( my engineer who services the engines ) laughed as they attempted to speed up , we just “ tight wired it “ marina in sight , they pulled back a little distance then we left them in our wake .
Oh forgot to say there was a big sea ,They had to back down cock off as I guess the slamming - crash - bang - wallop - does not sell boats .Whoops !
Anyhow I felt sorry for the sales guys .
Did not mean to piss on there parade but after sliding by them on my way home they attempted to open up on me , close me down and they couldn’t because it was a chop.
Pancake flat calm sure they would have had me ,

Well at least they went out in that big sea give credit to them .These days one hears of rumours that some builders won’t come out and play in anything over 2 M waves .Cancel the evening test drive .
What Vas doesn’t know is that if I want to out run you, I’d wait until you were in your dingy:)