Greek TPP now in play

vyv_cox

coxeng.co.uk
I don't read that it's per night. That would be pretty ridiculous. If it was per season, well, not good but also not going to break the bank.

The proposal was per night. According to a link on the CA forum the law was shouted down by French businesses earlier in the year. It may well be that this is in fact not 'news' at all, the link was dated February this year.

ostra4

Visit site
As we have now not paid any Greek tax for past two years from when it was originally going to be in place Im feeling positive with 800 euro in my pocket towards tax if it ever gets through the quagmire of Greek paper shufflers all with different reasons for not stamping something , happy days in sunny Greece where nothing much seems to have changed in 20 years or so we've been comming here .

laika

Visit site

sailaboutvic

Visit site
As we have now not paid any Greek tax for past two years from when it was originally going to be in place Im feeling positive with 800 euro in my pocket towards tax if it ever gets through the quagmire of Greek paper shufflers all with different reasons for not stamping something , happy days in sunny Greece where nothing much seems to have changed in 20 years or so we've been comming here .

I not sure what part of greece things have not changed in 20 years , there been some big changes just over the last few years alone , I also been sailing greek water for well over 18 years , there was a time when hardly any harbour you went into had any mooring fees and the once that did was just a few cents . Now most are chargeing , little fishing harbour are now turned in mini Marina with charges any thing from 5 to 20 euros , bays pollution as some boats insisted in emptying black tanks because they don't want to lose there spot or just too bloody lazy to go out to sea and empty them , once small quiet villages and peaceful anchorage have become noise polluted by the sound of loud music
To the early hours of the morning , how long will it be before bays are filled with mooring bouys and we told we can no longer anchor .
and now maybe , a tax , things haven't change , I wouldn't say that . And non of these changes have been good for us or the local people .

Last edited: