Greek Cruising Tax update from the CA

Tony Cross

Visit site
Re: Tepai entry instructions

There never be a rant about Greece on this site ,
Other cruising sites yes :)

I suspect the rant target was the RYA rather than Greece. There's a joke there isn't there? What's the difference between the RYA and Greece? One is a monolithic self-serving waste of space and the other one is Greece..... :rolleyes:

sailaboutvic

Visit site

I suspect the rant target was the RYA rather than Greece. There's a joke there isn't there? What's the difference between the RYA and Greece? One is a monolithic self-serving waste of space and the other one is Greece..... :rolleyes:

And good morning to you too Tony .
I couldn't agree more ( What you and me agreeing , what the world coming too ) .
I had to support it for Many years because of my instructor days , but now they are well and Truely over , not no More. .
Again another organisation only interested in money , and given very litte back to them who support them .
It that's a bit hard saying Greece is another one :) ( there a joke in there too )

rib

Visit site

Still here, now becoming a nightmare. my dekpa runs out today visited pp six days in a row .they are in a mess..form been checked by them all ok .any body got any new news or ideas ?

Yangosat

Visit site

Hiya
Try finding out the local KEP , they can normally hekp with all manner fo greek nu=ightmares, I mean forms.
Ask PP if you can get new DEPKA issued, to prevent being out of date and fined for that, if you leave your SSR cert or similar.
Will try snuffling round here, see if anyone knows how to get round it
cheers
Ewan

rib

Visit site

6 days and 4 hours waiting today,we finally get some where. We have our depka signed and stamped along with a note and phone no explaining how we have tried to pay tax but cant due to their system breakdown !!!!!!!!! Had to endure a lecture we must pay at next stop......no shite shurlock,only been trying for 6 days.even had a yacht agent f.o.c who tried

sailaboutvic

Visit site

6 days and 4 hours waiting today,we finally get some where. We have our depka signed and stamped along with a note and phone no explaining how we have tried to pay tax but cant due to their system breakdown !!!!!!!!! Had to endure a lecture we must pay at next stop......no shite shurlock,only been trying for 6 days.even had a yacht agent f.o.c who tried

Chill Karl , this is Greece at its best , your about 10 years to late at the very less to cruise Greece enjoy while you can .

Chris_Robb

Visit site

unexpected error problem.

spoken to AADE this morning- 20th may thursday- apparently the network problem affecting all the tax systems was fixed last night.

could someone please test it...........

Chris_Robb

Visit site

unexpected error problem.

spoken to AADE this morning- 20th may thursday- apparently the network problem affecting all the tax systems was fixed last night.

could someone please test it...........

I have tested it as well with a test entry.... not working

I have just had a call from the AADE. A very upset person....... there is a crisis meeting going on now.......

I hope to get a call later to update me.

I must say, I do feel sorry for them. They have so few resources available to them.....

Yangosat

Visit site

yep.
so many uncivil civil servants, and someone is actually going to have to take responsibility for something. Its their personal nightmare.
;-)
They will figure it out.
Let us know if/when you hear anything!

Yangosat

Visit site

Rib,

and anyone else out there.
The website is either working, or the Greek version is working, as I just managed to submit.
I have lots of phone numbers for AADE and TEPEI now, along with procedure to call, option to select etc etc, should anyone need it on the future.

cheers
Ewan

Chris_Robb

Visit site

Rib,

and anyone else out there.
The website is either working, or the Greek version is working, as I just managed to submit.
I have lots of phone numbers for AADE and TEPEI now, along with procedure to call, option to select etc etc, should anyone need it on the future.

cheers
Ewan
Ewan - there is a help number but they have no english speakers on it. they also have a form you can fill in - but its in greek. we have asked for an english version.
yes there are plenty of numbers available - but who are you getting through to

website is now working

alexsailor

Visit site
I followed the instructions. Everything was smooth and fast (reply mail; both of them; came in less then a minute). Thank you Chris!