Good supplier of tinned mast cable and tinned coax cable in the UK?

Yellow Ballad

Visit site
KCB do RG58 MIL which is tinned - Coax (loose)

I wanted to use RG8X as it was a longish run. I struggled to find it outside America but got it fast from here - Ancor RG8X Coaxial VHF Cable | VHF Coaxial by Metre

As for tinned wiring, 12v planet suits me, you may get it slightly cheaper elsewhere but it was convinent for me as I had loyality points and a discount code at the time.

ash2020

Visit site

KompetentKrew

Visit site
I often use Farnell because they have such an excellent and wide range; if in the EU you can use export.farnell.com (you need to register a new login) and the goods are shipped from EU warehouses.

The filters on their site are very precise, so you can see their selection in a range of colours or sizes, filtering 8000 types of wire down to half a dozen. The site is a bit old fashioned, however, and filtering on such a massive range is clumsy.

In the UK I like 12voltPlanet - they have this kind of cable here.

12voltPlanet's crimping tool has a massive range of dies available from 3rd parties, which I documented here. I was clad to rediscover that post this week, as I found a busbar on my boat for which only bootlace ferrules would do - I ordered the appropriate crimping die from TME, and a meter of 16mm² wire and a handful of ferrules from Farnell.