Good news!

petem

www.fairlineownersclub.com
PeteM junior has today been offered a place at a local Grammar School thus saving me around £60k. Now if you lot can get this red diesel malarky sorted out (i.e. overturned) I can be back on the water!

Pete

Sneds

Visit site
At the risk of boring everyone to death, is red a lost cause?
Or will our lovely government only charge the 25p (Ithink?) that our unelected bretherin say is the minimum that should be charged as duty? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Well done Junior, big Christmas pressie for you? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

petem

[ QUOTE ]
At the risk of boring everyone to death, is red a lost cause?
Or will our lovely government only charge the 25p (Ithink?) that our unelected bretherin say is the minimum that should be charged as duty? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Now that is creating thread drift of the highest magnitude. Can I respectfully ask you to consult one of the million other threads that discusses Red!

Pete

petem

[ QUOTE ]
Great news Pete,

and i Know what you could buy for around £60K , although she is no longer in the great condition you kept her in before!

Cheers

Paul /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Fancy going halves, keep her in the UK this year and next, then shift her to the Med for 2009?

Pete

Nautorius

Visit site
Very Tempting!

Unfortunately SWMBO vetoed all new boats until 2008 as she has manged to get 'up the duff' again! So it will be a boatless season for me this year! Nice thought though and baring the baby we would have gone for it!

Cheers

Paul /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif