Good looking

BrianJ

Visit site
I acknowledge our editor is a good looking bloke, seaman like and writes a good article. However ED .as much as we all love you, can you change the photo we see daily when we open up (sometimes I open twice a day)

Now I am not all that good looking so don’t want my photo there, but how about we all come up with a few ideas for the front page... perhaps a feature on each staff member at YM or even a photo of KIM !!!!!!! Now that would be well received, when we have a "blue” with him we could throw things at his picture on the wall. !!!!!

Food for thought ?
BrianJ

<hr width=100% size=1>

Twister_Ken

'ang on a mo, I'll just take some bearings
Visit site
Have you ever noticed...

...that despite having an outhouse resource of good looking, extrovert, knowledgeable, loquacious, intelligent, self-opinionated loudmouths on this forum, YM never comes along to ask us how they could improve the comic. Insulting, that's what it is.

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.writeforweb.com/twister1>Let's Twist Again</A>

jamesjermain

Visit site
Re: Have you ever noticed...

We don't have to - you do it all by yourselves. And it looks like you're about to do it all again.

Fasten seatbelts, Paul. It's going to be a bumpy ride

<hr width=100% size=1>JJ

Twister_Ken

'ang on a mo, I'll just take some bearings
Visit site
Dear Chas

No, no. That's not how it works. First YM has to organise a bash, with copious quantities of quality booze and junk food. They invite along a choosen few. We get 'lubricated' at their expense and then we tell them what's wrong with the comic (not enough about jet skis, IMHO).

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.writeforweb.com/twister1>Let's Twist Again</A>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
Re: Dear Chas

A section for female sailors

howabout 'Tales from the galley and the Master's cabin'
or to paraphrase/ compliment an MBY regular ' Here's the Johnnies'

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>if guinness is good for you. i must be very very good</font color=red>