Goiot Portlight Sealing Rubber

ctva

Visit site
Does anyone know of a UK supplier for the rubber sealing gasket for the Goiot portlight as fitted to Jeanneau SO's? I need to replace one in the heads but the information on the goiot site is sparse and not too helpful.

Thanks

Spyro

Visit site
Duncans in Glasgow supply Goiot gear. Very helpful when I was looking for a couple of parts for my Jeanneau.

You could also try Euroyachts at Largs who are Jeanneau dealers but they will charge a fortune.

ctva

Visit site
Duncans in Glasgow supply Goiot gear. Very helpful when I was looking for a couple of parts for my Jeanneau.

You could also try Euroyachts at Largs who are Jeanneau dealers but they will charge a fortune.

Show's how dumb you (me) can be!! I go in to Duncan's on a regular basis and was in there yesterday as they've got a 20%-25% off every clothing manufacturer for their 50th anniversery, but never thought to ask!!!!! And yes they are very helpful unlike Euroyachts (unless you're very smart and posh)!

Thanks

Spyro

Visit site
Show's how dumb you (me) can be!! I go in to Duncan's on a regular basis and was in there yesterday as they've got a 20%-25% off every clothing manufacturer for their 50th anniversery, but never thought to ask!!!!! And yes they are very helpful unlike Euroyachts (unless you're very smart and posh)!

Thanks

I found Euroyachts helpful enough when I was looking for replacement lower rudder bearings but like I said they wanted an arm and a leg for them. I got a new set made up for about 1/3 of the price they wanted.