Go Dipper, Go Dipper

Dipper

Visit site
Yeeaah!

Although placings are a bit of an illusion at the moment since we are not following the green line.

Dipper

Visit site
It's too stressful. I get a crick in my neck looking back. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I'm also worried about you. I think you have a cunning plan and the doldrums might help you out. If you eventually win, I am going to lodge a protest on the grounds that you are no longer carrying a bucket.

Dipper

Visit site
Hmm. Scrolling the pre-release version weather seems to show a useful finger of wind on the eastern route. I need to go a fair bit West to keep the wind. I don't think this showed up a few days ago. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Spyro

Visit site
Going off watch now. The crew of Booby_Trapper has raised her biggest spinny and moved into 2nd place. Looks like a very interesting day tomorrow.
Trev... Where did it all go wrong?

Dipper

Visit site
You are now club leader!

It's all about location, location, location from now on. Boats that appear well down the leader board may be in a better position to transit the doldrums at speed. Furball looks well placed to the East.

Spyro

Visit site
Even if I don't stay there it's nice to have made it to the top. the guys out west are definetly looking good and there is a big hole appearing in front of me. Like I said it's going to be an interesting day

Dipper

Visit site
Changed your mind? I thought there may have been an opportunity that way.

My money is on Blur out to the West on his own and belting along at over twice our speed. I think that whoever gets through first is very well placed to win overall.

Spyro

Visit site
I was watching blur and a couple of those guys about 36 hours ago thinking they were in a good position, he was placed 270 look at him now!

trevorr

Visit site
Well done to the new YBW leader.

Watch out. Brendans catching up, I think he put his engines on. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dipper

Visit site
I think we may need to keep our eye on the sneaky H4marine coming up on the outside. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif