Garmin GPSMAO 4008 Chart Plotter

PaulRainbow

Visit site
Listing on behalf of a friend who has just updated some of his electronics. Garmin GPSMAP 4008, working when removed. Includes trunnion bracket, sun cover and full UK charts (dated 2017). Screen is in good condition, but the paint on the back is flaking, needs cleaning up and painting. Also needs a power cable as he cut the plug off of the cable rather than running a whole new cable. These are readily available.

£400 collected from Ipswich or will post at cost.

20240409_171930.jpg

20240409_171952.jpg

20240409_172050.jpg

Crewboss69

Visit site
Paul,
Would you know if the chart includes inland waterways?
As well as the Bavaria with dead RL70C that I sail on, I have wandered a bit to the dark side, and have a motor cruiser on the Shannon.
If this chart has detail of the Shannon Navigation, I could be very interested in the package.
Many thanks,
Tim.

PaulRainbow

Visit site
Paul,
Would you know if the chart includes inland waterways?
As well as the Bavaria with dead RL70C that I sail on, I have wandered a bit to the dark side, and have a motor cruiser on the Shannon.
If this chart has detail of the Shannon Navigation, I could be very interested in the package.
Many thanks,
Tim.
Don't think they go too far inland, but inland charts are available, for instance : NAVIONICS Plus+ NAEU072R UK & Ireland Lakes & Rivers Micro SD Chart Card | eBay