Garin Offshore Performance 40

Nautorius

Visit site
Hi All,

Recently came accross one of these. At first I thought it was a 'Performance' boat (race cats) but it turns out to be built by Garin.

Got to say they are very Italian looking, remind me of Atlantis and (dare I say it) Absolute. Looks a cracker at a fair price. You can see more

Here, Performance 40
Is there a UK dealer, are they Italian or Spanish and who agrees it looks very sexy! Obviously I can not afford it but I like to keep up with boats and this manufacturer went straight past me!

Cheers

Paul /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nautorius

Visit site
That, some would say, is a benefit in the UK! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gifand anyway, I already have a Double garage at home! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Cheers

Paul /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Whitelighter

Visit site
Spanish built, they also do a 32 and a flybridge thing. The 40 is the best of the bunch, the builders website is here.

They used to build the hulls for Rodman, but that agreement ended in 2004/05. New, the twin D6-310 boat would be 280,000 euro PLUS vat. Thats about £225k all in basic with D6's.

There is no UK dealer, and for that dosh I would rather have an Absolute 39 I think.

Nautorius

Visit site
No Distributor hey,

Mmm, maybe someone could jump on the band wagon! now where could I get advice about becoming a distributor /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Seriously, That 40 is gorgeous, I love the Radar Arch and the 39 fly-bridge looks good as well!

So I just need about £500k start up capital /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Cheers

Paul /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PowerYachtBlog

www.poweryachtblog.com
great looking boat the price seems to be more competitive in Italy in my reminder, saw them live in Genoa 2 years ago but did not visit the boat
look quite good looking but at 280k for sure will consider other more famous brand names, there quality does not look bad....
I personally prefare a large bathing platform dinghy storage layout then a garage..
how about a Spanish revolution in this new millenium Astondoa, Rodman, the new Alicante Doma and now Platinum and also not forgetting the cool Menorquin semi-yecht trawler boats
reminds me of the brits in the begining of the 90s and end 80s but IMO they look to have someting more, especially the newly born Doma and Menorquin

here is a link from the Italian Dealer
http://www.seadreams.it/find.taf?s=6&SM=2