fuel filters

Geoffs

Visit site
Re: Sorry

Don't take it too much to heart, I think the aparent aggression is all part of the banter. Don't go away, we'd (well some of us) miss you.

Anyay looks like Kayfor at Christchurch have come up trumps. Next time I'm down that way, I think I'll call in, see if I can get a cut!

You'd think Soltron in Belfast would get their marketing a bit better, and get a well defined set of outlets.

jfm

Visit site
Re: Depsol....

Depsol, I apologise. I think what I wrote is result of the fast-talking style/banter that one develops on the net, it wasn't meant to put you down, but point taken, I apologise. Actually I am grateful to you for putting the Soltron case and as mentioned above I have ordered a bottle with the intention of giving it a proper try and reporting back. Please stick around! :)

JFM

DepSol

Visit site
Re: Depsol....

Apology gratefuly accepted and thank you for doing so.

I am just trying to help but cannot always rely on the info given and can only pass on what I know. Hope my info helps people but apoligise in advance if it is not accurate.

Dom

Freebee

Visit site
Re: soltron and filters

I have to say I have never heard of it other than all the excitement generated here. At the risk of starting something I can't stop What does it calim to do?

jfm

Visit site
Re: description of Solly

Apparently it's an enzyme that digests the bug. Not a biocide that kills the bug chemically and therefore can be mutated round (Darwinianly) by the bugs, nor a dispersement agent that emulsifies water in the diesel. That's all I know, have ordered a can and will see

JFM