From Summer to Winter..

Wansworth

Visit site
After endless days of heat and drought we are being assailed by very strong winds from the SW bringing the much needed rain and cooler temps..... not a day to be caught off the iron bound coast of the Costa de Muerte................and my door has blown off its hinges

ianj99

Visit site
In Scotland this year it went from Spring straight back to winter. The daylight was longer, but that was all.

Today its a mini heatwave - hottest Argyll day of the year and its almost Autumn, pity its too windy even to get across to the boat never mind sail.

30boat

N/A
Visit site
Here in the Algarve it has finally cooled off but the weather is funny and very windy,not at all a typical year weather wise. I'll go sailing in September when all the tourists have gone...
By cool I mean 27º...

Spyro

Visit site
Today its a mini heatwave - hottest Argyll day of the year and its almost Autumn, pity its too windy even to get across to the boat never mind sail.

Yep, 25 degrees and sunny today but blowing a hooley from the east. A great drying day my wife tells me :rolleyes: I suspect it will be raining before bedtime.

ianj99

Visit site
Yep, 25 degrees and sunny today but blowing a hooley from the east. A great drying day my wife tells me :rolleyes: I suspect it will be raining before bedtime.
Tomorrow is looking not too bad albeit cooler and less sun but 12mph southerly.

Visit site
A very disappointing summer here in S Wales, I think I can count on one hand the hot days we have had...A day of rain today which turned into a nice sunny cool evening,but wall to wall rain for the next few days here.