folding arch sports cruiser

gimmesunshine

Visit site
just as a thought, i am getting tad fed up with poole lifting bridge, whats the alternative to an s28 or bigger with a folding radar arch... any suggestions please

Margem

Visit site
How about a Bavaria sport 300? one x KAD 300 31 knts 2 perminent double beths, radar, plottor, colour depth, full heating, davits, new carpet, hull/interior as new, bow thruster, winter cover, very economic. Recent service.
PM for details.

Whitelighter

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
How about a Bavaria sport 300? one x KAD 300 31 knts 2 perminent double beths, radar, plottor, colour depth, full heating, davits, new carpet, hull/interior as new, bow thruster, winter cover, very economic. Recent service.
PM for details.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice boat.

Whitelighter

Visit site
Oi,

I've got a bone to pick with you. Your 300 looked so nice and shiny I had to polish mine. Which meant my non spli looked rubbish, so I had to scrub that. Which meant I mucked up the teak on my side decks, so I have to Wessex that. And now I hurt.

All over. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

stevieee

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Oi,

I've got a bone to pick with you. Your 300 looked so nice and shiny I had to polish mine. Which meant my non spli looked rubbish, so I had to scrub that. Which meant I mucked up the teak on my side decks, so I have to Wessex that. And now I hurt.

All over. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

At least you know everything is still there, that is, on the parts that hurt.

Morale is at an all-time low in the Steviee Crew, all we seem to do is fix/tweak/test bits - we'll get there soon.

But that's a story in another thread, and I should stop derailing the OP's /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

gimmesunshine

Visit site
i'll take another look at doral, nearly bought a 250 a while back, the electric retro fit is no longer available from the dealers.
I wish i could move to salterns, i can see it from my house ! but cant justify the extra £4-5k pa, bmb worth a look too, thanks