Fletcher 19 gts

alt

Visit site
Had one branded as a Panther, with the Merc 120HP diesel.

Bought her at the tender age of 20 so I didn't put much thought into it.... liked the look of it and just bought it on a whim. It was practically brand new, with about 10 hours on it.

I clocked up about 100 hours on her and never had any issues. Loved it, great little pocket cruiser. That said, I used her on a lake in calm waters.

Kawasaki

Visit site
Any views on a fletcher 19 gts ?

From above lovely
From the side, a bit lacking in freeboard
From the Pointy end
Very pointy
From the back end very blunt
From underneath, flippen frightening whilst getting out of the way whilst chocking!

Overall view
for flat water on a nice warm day

Beyondhelp

www.aboardmyboat.com
The 19GTS is a good hull, more capable than you or the passengers on board probably. I know a few people with them and they really like them. Few members on here have them as well "Annageek" is one. These boats tend to have small but loyal following.

ari

Visit site
From above lovely
From the side, a bit lacking in freeboard
From the Pointy end
Very pointy
From the back end very blunt
From underneath, flippen frightening whilst getting out of the way whilst chocking!

Overall view
for flat water on a nice warm day

Doesn't look lacking in freeboard to me...

autoimage-151131_BoatPic_Main.jpg-400-300.jpg

landlockedpirate

Visit site
If you are talking about the sportscruiser, I had one with a 4.3 Mercruiser.

Great hull, handled everything I threw at it. However it does have the usual Fletcher porpoise action (trim out to get rid of it). Cuddy is small but usable for the odd overnight, porta potti under the bow birth and a small sink and cooker under the port cockpit seating. Weighs around 1900kg so towable by most SUV's.

Its a narrow hull which makes the cockpit quite small for a 19 footer, comfortable for 4 but manageable for 6 at a push.

A few engine options, 3.0L 4 pot and 4.3L V6. The V6 has a lot more power but it pays the penalty with extra weight, 4 pot ok as long as you dont want to monoski. Also a 120hp diesel, TBH not the best loved engine in the world. My choice would be an EFi 4.3L if you can find one.

They hold their value really well, I sold mine with no loss in under a week.

However, if its the sportsboat you are talking about, what Kwaka said !