Fender Scandal: My statement

tcm

Visit site
I would like to take this oportunity to explain the issue of my fenders. As you know, I recently acquired two new fenders.

Now, I have a very busy life juggling doing sod all at work, attending dinner parties, arguing about football with the kids , going to pub, and boating matters. Perhaps like yourselves, something of these balls may topple and fall.

So, I agreed when a friend’s mate known only to me as Ron “The Hat” McVicar-Biggs suggested he could help “buy” some fenders for me. The name meant nothing to me.

No, I have no explanation about why I couldn’t go to the chandlery myself, especially since my son works there so it wouldn’t have been out of my way, nobody seems to have picked up on that.

And why if I’m a frigging High Court Judge would it not have been better for me to ring up and say “I’ll buy those fenders” than some unknown mate’s boyfriend – I must be useless, pathetic or bent to use him as a go-between eh? So which is it? Isn’t it likely that he’d say look here’s a deal – you help me out with the deportation – I’ll sort out a nice deal on the fenders eh?

Anyway, I would like a moment to cry and nearly weep about my son as a diversionary tactic. He’s away from home, you know, cry weep… Okay, so we’d flogged the actual family home five years ago and moved into somewhere free, but anyway, they told me to do that.

I confess that I made an error of judgement when I saw some time later that some of the fenders say “property of next’s door’s boat”. Now, when next door’s boat said “Oi, what the hell are you doing with my fenders?” my first thought was to defend my boat which is in the first year (burst’s into tears, pause, nearly cry..) then tell a massive lie and say “Get lost shithead , they’re my fenders!” .

Later, I sent the boys round to lie to the marina office. Unfortunately, it appears that my gang has grassed me up.

However, I would like to confirm that I’m very upset, not bad on the telly, and won’t under any circumstances be handing back any of the fenders.

I still don’t know how this all came to light, unless one my boys thought he could double his payoff at the Daily Mail.

Thanyou very much for your tumultuous applause.

byron

RIP
Visit site
What the f***k are you ranting on about? Go to bed only raving idiots are up at this time of night.

http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com
Re: Dell Boys version

I dunno about fenders but this bird I know off, educated bit a stuff an all, meets a geezer whoze tonkin her mate. Educated bit (fink she's somet to do wiv the nick) as only known him 5 minutes an lets the geezer start to do her shoppin for her, 'stead a comin art a tesco wiv a shoppin full o trolley, geezer turns up wiv a couple flats in his sky rocket. Fing iz, she knew all along that vat woz wot e was gunna do anyway. Reckuns he saved her 'bart 25 big ones on each one. Wot I darnt get iz, I fought de proparty market woz on fire anyway, so who would knock any dosh of in the first place? May be sum of ve ruffer areas need a bit 'elpin along.

I did see her on telly but couldn't quite get the jist of the advert, where wuz that other bird an er mum who iz always in tesco?

"every little helps" (well it does in extradition cases!)

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com
Re: Job references

An excerpt from a newspaper:

Mr Foster came to prominence in Britain during 1986 when he dated Samantha Fox, the topless model, and used her to promote a bogus slimming tea called Bai Lin.

He was jailed for four months in Los Angeles in 1989 over another slimming product fraud and fined £21,000 in connection with the Bai Lin tea at Warwick Crown Court in 1994.

In 1995 he was jailed at Liverpool Crown Court for another fraud but absconded while on day release from prison. Mr Foster surfaced in Australia where he was jailed for 18 months.

In 2000 he was sentenced to 33 months in jail and disqualified from acting as a company director for five years on three counts of using forged documents to try to obtain credit for a slimming products business.

Can't be that bright, he keeps getting caught.

tr7v8

Visit site
Brill, TCM. Just one of the many slips of ball that these comedians have done....

Jim
--------

claymore

Visit site
OK

Well, thank you for your version of events, you wide mouthed african frog.
On balance you seem to have seen the error of your ways and that is to be commended, however: I wonder how many other times a high court judge such as yourself has made similar errors of judgement and as a consequence how many people are as I write, rotting in the overcrowded filth and inhuman institutions of Newgate or the Scrubs?
The very least I feel you could do is grant amnesty to all those unfortunates that you have sent down over the past 5 years and have yourself incarcerated at Millom where you could take part in the forthcoming production of Sweeney Todd there over the forthcoming festive period - Oh and take your wimpish family with you.

regards
Claymore

oldgit

Visit site
Re: Erm sooner or

later someone is going to have to mention to the Daily Pail and its readers,that their lot lost the last election and also if memory serves the one before that as well.You really ought to have got over it all by now and stop throwing your toys out of the pram.IMHO.

NV.

Chris_d

Visit site
Price of Fender\'s..

Blimey this is a serious problem, I bought a new fender earlier in the year and there seems to be shortage or something, I now can't even afford to buy the same fender I bought 6 months ago, apparently in Bristol its so bad they are only avaliable via the Black market.

tcm

Visit site
even sooner tho

....someone is gonna have to tony blair that they *won* the last election, and the one before that, on promises of "results" and "delivery" regarding health, crime, transport, and of course sleaze.

Plenty of sleaze, plenty of taxes, worse healthcare, more crime, worse transport.

Newest idea is to reinstate some of the roadbuilding plans that they canned in late 1997. I don't care who's in power, but I would like to use the power to do stuff with the money they collect, or collect less and let us spend ourselves, or let someone else have a go, anyone.

In the middle of all this, it doesn't look great if the wife quietly withdraws half a mill from a so-called "blind trust" (the whole idea being they don't control the contents/investments ahem) and get someone else to do the shopping, and then the hubby PM "runs it past" the standards commitee afterwards. Then, do a bit of lying and get the PM's press office to tell the papers to shut it or else. Later, when it all comes out make as if "telling all" on tv, when in fact not telling anything much other than the job is a bit beyond them and all a lot of pressure especially when er the papers ask awkward questions, especially the Daily Pail....although the statement only came out when the Daily Mirror said "it stinks" on their front page.

Poor judgement? Too right! For starters, flogging a massive house in London in 1997 at the bottom of a housing boom, then buying two flats in Bristol near the top of the market. Now, that proves that they're daft. And these are the people in charge of spending 400 billion a year.

er no, I don't read the d mail, but will admit to the Torygraph.

jimi

Visit site
Like everyone else I am deeply touched by the real genuine emotion in your statement! I'm just waiting for one pillock to utter the immortal words "What an actor!" give her an Oscar and pack the whole wretched family off to Hollywood where they'll feel quite at home!

jfm

Visit site
Not happy about this fendercase - questions

How good of you to make a public statement. Might I ask a few questions?

I did like the "busy" defence. It doesn't matter what you were busy with, frexample we all know that a quick shower takes 8 minutes but if there are two of you in there it can be 45mins+, so we totally understand you have no free time. But next time, can you say it in court? Then we can all quote it when prosecuted for speeding "One is allowed to speed, so long as one is in a hurry". That'll ensure the people who aren't really busy (so only doing 90) get 6 points and £££ fine, whereas the really busy (duplex-showerers) doing 130 will be acquitted

On same theme, I'm in court on Friday for speeding. Could you just look which judge is on duty, and brief me? I knowthe judge list is a public document, so anyone can look, but you might know if he is shagging his secretary, or have duplex shower photos that would help? Ta

Now you really dont understand trusts do you? Last time, after the geoffrey Robinson press scandal about not paying tax on trusts, you changed all the tax rules and clamped down. But you left a tiny loophole, still not really covered in the press. Trusts established for the benefit of UK persons escape the harsh tax rules so long as they're established by non UK domiciled persons. I am assuming this has nothing to do with the fact that Geoffrey Robinson's trusts might be connected with a wealthy Belgian woman? Yes, I see, no connection there.

This time, you set up a blind trust so the TCM family would not control the family investments. Until erm you decided you wanted some flats in Bristol, then you took control of the investments

But how candid of you to say that the reason you used the blind trusts was to keep the TCM family name off the land registry. I dont suppose it occured to you that you could have created a new trust, on one piece of A4 paper, in about 5 minutes, that would have kept your name off the land registry? Then you wouldn't have had to touch the blind trusts. Mind you, you wouldn't be expected to know this difficult legal stuff, being a lawyer.

Right, off for a shower. Back in an hour

EME

www.lumishore.com
You ungrateful operson

How dare you have a go at our Tory PM's dear wife.

Must be a tory cos he's crap and gets caught all the time..also hasn't done anything

Bring back Michael foot or Our 'Arold let's have some real inflation so I can get rich..

<font color=blue>I am WHAT I say I am</font color=blue>

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Re - Berthing

I have to say I was deeply touched by your heart rending public statement but I think the public have a right to know about your 'alternative' lifestyle. What exactly is this 're-berthing' lark you keep going on about?

tcm

Visit site
Honesty: The end of the matter

How perfectly horrid!

I think that anyone can see that I am being completely open, honest, charitable and professional. This is because as soon as I was found out, I confessed to having er lied and schemed whilst trying to make a few quid but then cocked it all up.

I trust that this is the end of the matter.

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
Re: Honesty: The end of the matter

well i for one am totally convinced

i lost all desire to want to know the facts as you started to choke back the tears. my guilt at being so impertinent as to doubt your veracity is quite real.

i can only apologise for the horrid intrusion by unsavoury elements.
please carry on as you were. i have some properties in white water usa for sale if you are interested. i say i do, it is a friend of mine who has them, but he is beyond reproach i assure you.

oh and do feel free to start a war as soon George asks
i would not trouble parliament they probably aren't interested anyway.

This isn't an office, its hell with strip lighting

jfm

Visit site
Ok, end of the matter

....till next time. Meantime, shower anyone?

cheriespeech2PA111202_100x110.jpg

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Re: Ok, end of the matter

speaking with my professional hat on I would venture to suggest that the piccy has been colour mismanaged.......

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.boatsontheweb.com/galleryframes.html> BoatsOnTheWeb, Photo Gallery, Chat Room</A>