Fender Scandal: My statement

jimmie

N/A
Visit site
Beginnings ..

Speaking as one with a modicum of experience in these matters, I think she's just been ambushed by a big hairy 6'4" man now in police custody.

oldgit

Visit site
Re: Middle earthers.

Calm done a bit. Maybe only another another six or seven years to go before you might get another go at the controls.As for the loads-a-taxes tape loop .Have you invented a way of taking it with you when you go .Do tell.?

NV.

Forbsie

Visit site
Re: Ok, end of the matter

de Ville used to have a Commodore Pet as an option. in 1978 ... with built-in tape deck.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.seafin.co.uk>Tender to...</A>

ChrisP

Visit site
Bloody good job you spent all dem years in a court room lying to juries so vat your filfy rich client don't get banged up. Wivout dat sot of training u could have got a streach same as the rest of us peeps wot sez it was all a cock-up. Still at least you avoided marrying that daft twat down at number 10.

By the way, what were the qualifications to become a judge. (integrety, honesty, compassion and experience. With enough knowledge of the law to make sure you don't get caught). Oh and you've got to be screwing the only "man" in the country that everybody will believe is too stupid to know what's going on around him.

What do you mean the sea gull in front's walking !!!

jfm

Visit site
Fender Scandal: not sure your statement = candid

Oooer Mr TCM. You have been a bad lad. According to today's breaking news, you had all the legal papers relating to the deportation of that bloke who helped snuffle the fenders faxed to you at home, to your personal fax machine at No10 Upping Street. That's a bit more than merely phoning his lawyers to put your shower companion's mind at rest, isn't it? Your earlier statement is looking a bit unreliable.

You're gonna need a much bigger diversion that some theatrical statement on a boatie BB to get out of this one. Praps distribute some pics of the shower scene?

oldgit

Visit site
Re: Are you "daft" to move house at the moment?

This is matter obviously of interest to some who feel a bit disenfranchised at the moment.But how about all those other people who for some reason or other needed to sell up at that time or who now need to buy at the "top of the market".Are they also "daft".Not everyone thinks that making a profit on their home is the sole purpose of house purchase,..Posters will forgive me I know for thinking that constructive critisism possibly may achieve more than personal attacks.Maybe we will we see assorted posters hereabouts listed down as the future propective MPs for Tower Hamlets,local councillors for Lambeth or maybe even East Cheam in the very near future and all bursting with new ideas to make everyone a little happier.I await with interest your Election flyers.

NV.

tcm

Visit site
eh? read the text

It's not daft to move house.

But that's not what i mentioned.

The blairs sold their house in islington for 500k in 97 and moved into downing st. Five years later the house was sold for £1.8 milion.

Now, they have erm lifted 500k out of a so called blind trust (they aren't supposed to be able to control investment decisions) and bought two flats, in order to rent them out.

They made a bad investment decision in selling in 97. Lots say that buying to rent now is another bad investment decision. The lost potential gain of, oh, a newish leopard 23m says that they're making bad decisions.

In terms of controllers of 400 billion quid of public money - they're are daft as daft can be.

Would I take their place? Nah. For starters, it would mean working for crap money and being answerable to idiots.

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Re: Fender Scandal: not sure your statement = candid

And which one of your cronies leaked the mobile phone transcripts to the sun, or did they just happen to be listening to and recording your mate as a complete coincidence?

But worry not, we have the pics of jfm, no axshully video of jfm in shower, hours and hours worth, mebbe you could use this as your diversion, although word has it that it's a very small diversion;-))

tcm

Visit site
Fender Scandal: further issues

Further to the issue above.

I am due at a very very important summit in Italy shortly to discuss extremely important matters, viz: the holding tank has been incorrectly fitted such that it exhausts to the saloon cooling compartment.

Anyone who can resolve the problem of 2 tonnes of sh!t hitting the fan please advise.

jfm

Visit site
wake up and smell coffee

Cronies might overstep the mark now and again but tis a price worth paying if it exposes a lying PM and his wife, thus discouraging others to do the same, imho.

Having said that I must live and die by same principle. So, go ahead and publish the shower pics. But make sure you've got the right person. If you get it wrong there could be litigation. Cronies know that. Cors, cherie Blair can sue too, if she didn't receive those faxed papers. Why, she's even a lawyer so she can do it herself! Or praps not, she seems unable to set up a simple name-not-on-land-registry trust, (something a two-bit e-lawyer can do for $29.99 via paypal) thus justifying her use of the blind trust. Fortunately, Tony himself ruled that her use of the blind trust was perfickly proper, phew.

Read her statement LJS. Frexample she says "I had no idea he had been jailed in more than one country". Seems harmless. Or is it clever use of words, becos she did know he'd been jailed in one country?

tcm

Visit site
that fax

So-called news has just reached me of a fax that was sent to my office.

These faxes allegedly contained documents such as "How to tune any motorboat so it does 1 litre per mile at 30 knots" and "Where to eat fabulous food and get lashed for a quid in Central London" and "The Gordon Brown Guide To Buying a Massive Boat and Not Paying Any VAT Or Tax At All" and "Pictorial Watusi Beach Girlie Orgie a-Go-Go"

I would like to state categorically that I did not receive nor read any of these papers. My mate to whom I pay 60k a year picked them up but as she said, I sed ooh no, i'd better not look at those.

Now, of course, although I might not have read the faxes, I may have read a photocopy of the fax, which is not the same thing actually, see, so no fibs there har har.

Anyway, I'm getting pretty pissed off with all this!

If anyone has got details of any wrong doing please forward it to the proper authorities, namely:

My Other Half
Namely: The Boss In Charge Of All The Authorities, proper and otherwise
Motto : "Purer than Pure"
Dept: that's okay no problem Darling/Bernie/Mr Foster/Mr Hinduja/Geoffrey Rob/etc
No. 10 Upping Yours Street,
SW1.

oldgit

Visit site
Re: the text eh ?

The post stated that anyone who sold at the bottom of a market and bought at the top were "daft" and then made comment on their financial abilities with regard to this.Many people buy and sell for many different reasons due to the circumstances prevailing at the time and an imperative to make a profit does not feature in it.

NV.

adarcy

Visit site
Re: I can\'t take much more of this

My dear tcm

My eyes have hardly been dry since I saw that awful television appearance by the terribly busy terribly rich poor Cherie Booth, hounded as she was by ridiculously off-message gutter press purporting to be seeking the truth about a minor problem. And then this, your fender scandal. Oh how my heart bleeds for you. No doubt the gutter contributors will never cease to hound you from now on. Actually, I am afraid my heart does not have much blood left in it this week after the aforementioned tragedy

I for one believe you have made a clean chest of it all. Perhaps you could seek some solace in a self-help group with Cherie. As you are both obviously clean up front about things, perhaps an organised back-slapping or back-scrubbing session could be arranged by Cherie's mystical, clear thinking, far sighted and discerning friend could arrange it. You will need to bring your blinfold though.

Alternatively, I feel sure poor wretched Cherie might be able to tear herself away from judging people to influence her husband, for the first time ever, to get the gutter contributors as well as the gutter press well and truly hammered back into submission.

To think that these vile intrusions about personal integrity and honesty happen in this perfect country of ours just saddens me. I shall have to organise another tumultuously received ovation from our great leader, just like they do rather well in North Korea. Have no fear, the scurrilous rumours about our perfect transportation sytem, perfectly open government, perfect judicial preferrment system and perfectly fair taxation system will be drowned out by the party applause.

wakeup

Visit site
Untruthes!!

Don't you just love the way many of the Labourites having been using the term 'untruths' when the term 'whopping big lie' would have been more appropriate.

I think we should extend the the 'un' concept as it seems to have worked for old rubber dingly lips so from now on I am going to file 'untax returns' make sure I am always 'unoverdrawn' with my bank. I am also unoverweight, undrunk and unfaithful (that doesn;t work)

An unbeleivable untruth.

Can't be arsed...

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Phone bugger

Ok vid will be shown to a select committee of parliamentarians, or MPs for short, have just faxed them all the gist of main action, selection procedure is who stuffs most cash in large brown envelope, proceeds of course to be given to the poor (illiterate wife of head honcho, who has been advised she needs another new set of clothes).

Jim the hat McVicar-Biggs' phone has of course been bugged , well not really by tcm, not even on his orders, just a few hints dropped, to see if goood old Reggie and Ronnie can also be implicated. But he thinks his fenders are now being blown up out of all proportion, started off as small sausage fenders, now huge and round, big enuf to fend of QE2. Resale value should be enormous, unless of course the fender market, or the fenders, bursts b4 he has chance to sell.