FAO Dylan!! Quick, if you want a Centaur.....

shaunksb

Visit site
cheers M

29 days to go yet and already £3,250

this one will go for around 5K

D its on a "buy it now" not auction listing. One click and it's yours.

Or you could go and see it and make an offer. 3k if you're quick might do it?

And it needs a new Genny- red would be nice....

Note to self - type faster

dylanwinter

www.keepturningleft.co.uk
D its on a "buy it now" not auction listing. One click and it's yours.

Or you could go and see it and make an offer. 3k if you're quick might do it?

And it needs a new Genny- red would be nice....

Note to self - type faster

I see now

you are right

wonder if the bloke in scotland has seen the advert

D

Visit site
Looks a lot of boat for the money, Dylan.[/QUOTE

anyone can buy a lot of boat cheap

it is a boat that allows me to sail safely with the minimum amount of fettling that I need

Sounds like you are making excuses Dylan. That looks like a bargain to me & anyway did'nt you have a good serviceable one that you went on to sell :confused:

dylanwinter

Sounds like you are making excuses Dylan. That looks like a bargain to me & anyway did'nt you have a good serviceable one that you went on to sell :confused:

oooh I do love a snide post or two

http://www.keepturningleft.co.uk/blogs/harmony-emails/

I promised when Harmony was signed over to me as a leaking green covered liability that I would refurbish her, sail her for a year and then sell her at the market price - as a proven and safe runner - and give the bloke half of whatever I got for her.

he was going to sell her to a local fisherman for £500 who was going to pull the engine and scrap her

by waiting for a year he got £4,000 from me

he seemed quite happy

I swallowed the bills for storage/cranage/through hulls/unguents/running rigging and did about six weeks work on her.

I would have kept her if I had the odd £4,000 hanging around to give to Gordon

D

Visit site
There was nothing snide about it.You seemed to get a very good Centaur & I never saw the details of your acquisition revealed.

If that sort of quality Centaur (from what I could see of it) was not worth £4000 then it is hard to see how you are ever likely to be satisfied with the sort of quality Centaur you now propose to fart about with that could reasonably be considered an improvement. Bearing in mind that it seemed to have an almost immaculate modern diesel already installed :rolleyes:

dylanwinter

There was nothing snide about it.You seemed to get a very good Centaur & I never saw the details of your acquisition revealed.

If that sort of quality Centaur (from what I could see of it) was not worth £4000 then it is hard to see how you are ever likely to be satisfied with the sort of quality Centaur you now propose to fart about with that could reasonably be considered an improvement. Bearing in mind that it seemed to have an almost immaculate modern diesel already installed :rolleyes:

Harmony was sold for 8K - I gave half.... the 4K ... to the bloke and used the other half to offset the costs of getting her back into a usuable condition.

please feel free to not read the links or even not bother reading the words in the post you are responding to before coming back with yet more put downs.

Last edited:
Visit site
Harmony was sold for 8K - I gave half.... the 4K ... to the bloke and used the other half to offset the costs of getting her back into a usuable condition.

please feel free to not read the links or even not bother reading the words in the post you are responding to before coming back with yet more put downs.

All I can say is the Centaur mentioned here looks like an outstanding bargain to me,even the inside is very nicely fitted out as Centaurs go & If I did'nt already own my present boat I'd find it very hard not to buy it at the buy it now price before someone else gets in there. I can't understand your attitude farting around with two boats Dylan anymore than I can understand someone that chooses two wimen instead of one good wife.

dylanwinter

All I can say is the Centaur mentioned here looks like an outstanding bargain to me,even the inside is very nicely fitted out as Centaurs go & If I did'nt already own my present boat I'd find it very hard not to buy it at the buy it now price before someone else gets in there. I can't understand your attitude farting around with two boats Dylan anymore than I can understand someone that chooses two wimen instead of one good wife.

and your current boat is?

D