Famous people on boats

BarryD

Visit site
Changing Boats show - Surely Not?

As mooted in a drunken table on the 11th or maybe in the Kitchen of TCMs London gaff. Damm I knew we should have taken this further...

Barry D.

IMHO & FWIW, NWGOI.

oldgit

Visit site
Re: Famous people on boats or islands.

Does having the odd conservative MP or two residing at our local prison on the isle of sheppey count.Our island sort of floats and prob moves a bit more some than some boats.

parrothead

Visit site
Re:hah!

wasn't just that when we were fitting the depth gauge I pointed the sensor at LLB and it registered zero, so it must work.

tcm

Visit site
Re: cor, a bit

was it at the boat show tho? It's at golfe juan these days, I think. Eddie J only *just* counts as famous, as does anyone else running expensive fairground rides where you get to smash the cars into each other.

paulineb

Visit site
Re: cor, a bit

Yep. At SBS. We were very lucky to get invite on board as it wasn't open for the 'public' to crawl all over it. I loved the jacuzzi on the flybridge. The closest we ever got to that was a baby's blow-up paddling pool on the aft deck.

Pxx

tcm

Visit site
Re: gits

I had a special sunseeker piece of cardboard that year. But they all looked v snooty and altho not v smart I didn't look grungey enuf to be a pop star, and anyway had kids in tow who always ooh goody hurrah this is is our next boat. So, stuffit, went and bought summink else. The slight lack of £3m had nothing to do with it of course :)