Facebook - and other social media platforms

AndrewB

Visit site
Not wishing to derail this thread, I suggest you watch "The Social Dilemma" to understand how it is.
Wow! "The Social Dilemma"! How unbiassed, objective and non-manipulative can you get! Now I've not only excommunicated Facebook, WhatsApp etc, but I've cancelled my newspaper, destroyed my phone, and thrown out the TV. I even have doubts about this forum!

billskip

Visit site
Wow! "The Social Dilemma"! How unbiassed, objective and non-manipulative can you get! Now I've not only excommunicated Facebook, WhatsApp etc, but I've cancelled my newspaper, destroyed my phone, and thrown out the TV. I even have doubts about this forum!
Bye...

billskip

Visit site
Just think about it....all the hype...VPN's, anti spyware, protection the security that...
Your average Jo realise that personal printers are more expensive than a print shop..so off the trot and send all their info by email or wotzap to the printers who then have a record of everything....