Effect of Coronavirus on Boat Prices

LONG_KEELER

Visit site
Does it help to remember that in Hubei province only 1 in 700 people got it badly enough to need medical attention and of those only 1 in 30 died?

Now your just spoiling things for everybody. I reckon the media and the ruling elite will claim
victory whatever happens.

Perhaps it might do us all some good not to be running around like headless chickens like we normally do. We might even stop consuming for a bit too.

Think Pollyanna .

Momac

Visit site
Wonder what will happen to boat prices if Armageddon does occur and all us old people are culled. Will boat prices drop through the floor as the market is flooded with old boats?
Would it not be great if prices did crash and you could get a million pound boat for fifty quid?... assuming you survived.

kof

Visit site
Ha. I live in Dun Laoghaire. Think I can see the marina from here.

The latest press blurb regarding the virus (excluding Brexit effects) is now including the virus, effects and the loss of jobs in the cruise and aviation industries.

Its not looking good, although if it means that I can get a couple of grand off of the boat I'm currently sniffing around it'd be good, but they have just stopped flights everywhere from work, so i can't get back to Europe to see the damn boat...:mad:

Can someone that lives near dun laoghaire please go and view the boat for me (yes, I'll pay you, especially if you can walk me around the boat via FaceTime).