Eberspacher D3L C 12V. air heater

Quandary

Visit site
Heater is old, probably at least 15 years, but very lightly used, (boat always laid up for 6 months each winter), it comes with fuel pump, wiring harness and controller.
December 2017 the heater and pump were taken to an eber servicing company, Prolek, in Glasgow (invoice available) they charged £66.67 plus vat (£80) for testing and a decoke, it has been in the box since then. As far as I know the controller is okay but it was not tested by Prolek at that time. While the heater looks almost like new, the fuel pump has some surface rust, it comes with a rubber mounting bracket. I will include installation and operating instructions, Butler Technic sell service parts for this model.
Because I am unlikely to reinstall it I will accept £100 plus the cost of the service, plus UK postage. (£190)

To install you will need ducting, fuel piping, plus an exhaust skin fitting. I will include 1m. new ss flexible exhaust plus insulating bandage to sweeten the deal.
If necessary I can photograph the kit and send pics by email in response to a PM.