East Anglian Riggers

Independence

Visit site
I need to replace (and add a bit!!) to my standing rigging. Does anyone have any supplier recommendations in the East Anglia region.

Thanks

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
I need to replace (and add a bit!!) to my standing rigging. Does anyone have any supplier recommendations in the East Anglia region.

Thanks

Rig Magic

Nigel 'did' everything on our boat. Standing & running rigging and furling gear.
Workmanship of Rig Magic can not be faulted and price would be hard to beat.

I can not recommend this man enough. What Nigel doesn't know about rigging isn't worth knowing.
A gentleman if there ever was one - a word is a word and a deal is a deal. No surprises at the end of the job.

Just a couple of weeks ago when we ran into a snag with our new main, Nigel had everything sorted in a matter of days.

Last edited:

Tradewinds

www.laurelberrystudio.com
Rig Magic

Nigel 'did' everything on our boat. Standing & running rigging and furling gear.
Workmanship of Rig Magic can not be faulted and price would be hard to beat.

I can not recommend this man enough. What Nigel doesn't know about rigging isn't worth knowing.
A gentleman if there ever was one - a word is a word and a deal is a deal. No surprises at the end of the job.

Just a couple of weeks ago when we run into a snag with our new main, Nigel had everything sorted in a matter of days.

Wot I said (in a condensed format :cool:)

wingdiver

WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Foxs are short of work ;)

Not what I heard (well, the rigging department anyhow).
However, I would thoroughly recommend Foxs Rigging.
They completely replaced our rig - two complete masts, standing/running rigging, winches, mast track etc.
Faultless and very professional.
You don't get to put up Oyster Masts if you are no good - nuff said....

ninjod

Visit site
Having used most of those listed in this thread I can say that the only person now allowed to play with Ninjod's rig is Simon of Response Rigging.

His work has been tested in the most extreme of conditions and always holds up. Unfortunately I cannot say the same of some of the others mentioned here. Been let down badly by some..

His attention to detail is as if he were working on his own boat. Again, sadly I cannot say the same of some of the others mentioned here.

His commitment to deadlines, expectation management and time management are faultless.Yep, some of the others fell short on this is a very BIG way.

Finally, regarding price, he remains consistent on this and I have never had any unexpected surprises. Can't say that about some of the others either..

Regards

Paul
www.ninjod.org

Colvic Watson

Visit site
Having used most of those listed in this thread I can say that the only person now allowed to play with Ninjod's rig is Simon of Response Rigging.

His work has been tested in the most extreme of conditions and always holds up. Unfortunately I cannot say the same of some of the others mentioned here. Been let down badly by some..

His attention to detail is as if he were working on his own boat. Again, sadly I cannot say the same of some of the others mentioned here.

His commitment to deadlines, expectation management and time management are faultless.Yep, some of the others fell short on this is a very BIG way.

Finally, regarding price, he remains consistent on this and I have never had any unexpected surprises. Can't say that about some of the others either..

Regards

Paul
www.ninjod.org

I'm not going to name and shame, it's not very ECF, but I did have a terrible experience with one of those mentioned. If you are planning to use one of them , send me a pm.