don't you just love free wifi?

Habebty

Visit site
don\'t you just love free wifi?

just enjoying the free wifi on my iPod touch at shotley. Free wifi at Bristol arms as well! Amazed I can type let alone walk back from pub as well! Was thinking of going to brightlimsea and bradwell this weekend but weather looks a bit iffy. Especially after taking a picture of a funnel cloud/tormado over Ipswich as I was going down the river. Will put it here when I get home. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sixpence

Visit site
Re: don\'t you just love free wifi?

[ QUOTE ]
Especially after taking a picture of a funnel cloud/tormado over Ipswich

[/ QUOTE ]

Definately not looking good for the weekend, think I'll stick to the river for a while longer

How many on here are going out this weekend ?

Jomo

Visit site

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Boss is at work, so offered a trip out to my accountant, was thinking about Bradwell/ Brightlingsea, but think I'll just head out for Roughs Tower and back, so we can dodge into the river if it gets really bad. Another glorious summer weekend ! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Auntie Helen

Visit site

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Mr Chellers is still out and about (although he popped in for some roast lamb last night having had a day at Shotley working on his uncle's boat). I am trying to persuade him to come home Saturday rather than staying afloat until Sunday but they may decide to be brave souls and see if they can break this year's speed record, especially now we have scrubbed Chellers' bottoms.

I am very glad to be at home dog-sitting and not experiencing F6-8.

wingdiver

WWW.MYSPACE.COM

We have something that pretends to be wifi at Foxs.
At least it would be if it worked properly.

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

simplesimon

Visit site

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Saturday looks to be a write off but i think we'll be out for a trot about on Sunday will have to play it by ear and see the conditions the forecasts are saying so many different things itll probably just be flat calm /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

whatever happens have a safe and fun weekend everybody ill be having a wifi free weekend

Marmalade

Visit site

I'm on hols now - so sorry - that's why the weather's rubbish. We'll be heading down to Ramsgate sometime during the week when the weather improves then over to ostend and up to holland. If it improves!