Disorg Rally - Beard Invasion!

G

From the PBO forum:

Well Get Together went very well .....unfortunately I initiated a 'bash' that I had to miss, but all had a good time and all are determined to repeat again .....

SO how about all you others out there - come and join us with your boat for BBQ, cruise in company, pubs, .... it's what we make it, no set rules, no fixed program without all agreeing ...... It is proposed at this time for Weekend July 6-7-8 ......

Come on join us on Bash #2 - I shall definitely be at this next one and as many after as possible.

Bash #1, consisted of Friday at Folly Inn, night on Folly Pontoons, Saturday round to Yarmouth and onto 'private reserved' pontoons .....

Come-on you know it's good and fun for all !

ALL please e-mail direct to as well as reply postings to this forum ...:

nigel.luther@qualityservice.com

with details of : Boat, size, Keel type, Name of boat, Call Sign, Home port coming from, suggested itinery / waht to do, Owners contact details and crew names ....

We are all looking forward to another Solent Get Together. *.................

Aargh!

Shall we go somewhere else?

Sue

G

You Solent lot could'nt get out of your paddling pool if you tried.

Anyway I thought it was all agread. First your walking the plank.

Cruise in company IOW---------Plymouth----------- IoW

OH!! Yes and getting yachts to plane

G

"getting yachts to plane "

Hope we can participate....don't forget to beef them cleats up!!

G

Re: "getting yachts to plane "

The Folly Inn visitors moorings might be fun. You get to be ferried to the pub by a salty old chap in a dory. Coming back at closing time some yotties try to walk across....

Best

Sue

G

Re: "getting yachts to plane "

Well they always thought they were hollier than thow !!

G

Now now.

Thats just the sort of attitude to provoke a comment like 'where were you all a month ago when we were all out sailing. I suppose you hadn't got the winter covers of Eh?'

No point replying that us sailors need a months start to get anywhere, either!!!

Anyway, there wasn't a beard in sight at our gathering, and if you don't watch it I'll be gate crashing your's with Coliholic & co. aboard.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Andy