Did you know?

tonybarebones

Visit site
Did you know that I am the P.B.O. correspondant for the Bristol Channel... Oh yes I am... on behalf of The B.C.Y.A. I report in to the "Region News" which is a regular feature in P.B.O.... that is... when I have something to report, and here lies the crunch !! I can't be everywhere and know everything that going on all the time in the good ol B.C. so guys and gals if you have an item of fairly newswothy merit perhaps you could keep me in mind, my e-mail... tonybarebones@hotmail.com easy to remember don't you think, the copy date is always 15th day of every month or call me. 07816 337904 or 02920 515376... My mission is to have something in P.B.O. from the B.C. every month... this month I am going to report on this forum to tell what a great asset it is in communicating in the B.C. there will be a time lag before it is printed as there is a two month lead up time so it will be in the April edition, I do hope I can now look forward to my in box overflowing with scintillating copy. Thanking you in advance, Tony.