Cruising to the Azores… and Back 2024

Devon Boy

Visit site
Hi All,

Whilst chatting to a friend of mine who is looking to build up some experience the prospect of doing a cruise to the Azores & back next year cropped up.

Is anyone else looking to head to the Azores next year? We are more than happy to do it as a single vessel trip and it is only a potential at the moment but a “cruise in company” is always nice.

DB.

B27

Visit site
A mate of mine was keen to go a few years back, I was considering going with them, work permitting.
It was kyboshed by a long period of very light forecasts.

srm

Visit site
That was our plan, sail out 2014, return to the north after more sailing in the Azores in 2015. We achieved the first part but failed to attempt the last stage, just headed back to Praia da Vitoria. We are still here, and see no reason to be heading back north.
Am happy to answer questions if it will help.

Nina Lucia

Visit site
Hi All,

Whilst chatting to a friend of mine who is looking to build up some experience the prospect of doing a cruise to the Azores & back next year cropped up.

Is anyone else looking to head to the Azores next year? We are more than happy to do it as a single vessel trip and it is only a potential at the moment but a “cruise in company” is always nice.

DB.
It would be lovely! I really thought about it! Can you please pm me your plans

Hi All,

Is anyone else looking to head to the Azores next year? We are more than happy to do it as a single vessel trip and it is only a potential at the moment but a “cruise in company” is always nice