Crew wanted for Plymouth based sailing

APinPlymouth

Visit site
I sail all year round and have space should you wish to join me. Experience is not important - you can be a complete novice, yachtmaster I am easy. I don't race but do enjoy sailing these lovely waters. Please contact me if you're interested

Pearldiver

Visit site
I sail all year round and have space should you wish to join me. Experience is not important - you can be a complete novice, yachtmaster I am easy. I don't race but do enjoy sailing these lovely waters. Please contact me if you're interested
. Hi, I'd be interested. Live just outside Tavistock, so reasonably local. Dayskipper and used to have a small yacht in Plymouth with my husband, but recently sold it (we weren't getting out much due to a seasick dog!). If any good, I can PM you a contact number so we can chat? Cheers, Barbara

Lucas95

Visit site
Hi

Are you still looking for crew? Have a mixed bag of experience and qualifications.

Trying to pm you but not having much luck.

Cheers

Lee

APinPlymouth

Visit site
Lee

Yes, I'm still looking. Try the PM again, it's not possibly the easiest to use board this, but another person did succeed today!

AP

johnsykes

Visit site
Hi
Are you still looking for crew. I live in plymouth and was crewing a Jeanneau 37 but still consider myself a novice. Unfortunately the boats moved away from Plymouth, so if your still need crew I would be interested

Thanks

John

APinPlymouth

Visit site
Hi
Are you still looking for crew. I live in plymouth and was crewing a Jeanneau 37 but still consider myself a novice. Unfortunately the boats moved away from Plymouth, so if your still need crew I would be interested

Thanks

John

HI

Yes, great if you PM me, or somehow get me your mobile number, I'll text you.

Andrew

Rowlocks

Visit site
Hello Andrew,

Based in Plymouth, experienced on a Nicholson 476 sailing to France. If you still require crew, I am available.

Mike

Springs

Visit site

Hi there,

Are you still looking for crew? Currently living in plymouth, have done yachting for 3 years in the med and undergoing my coastal skipper certification next week in plymouth.
Ideally looking for short/long passages and any night sails possible to gain more experience.
Can Pm you my contact number if your interested. Thanks, Helen

TForests

Visit site
Hi,
I am looking to get out on the water as much as possible before buying a boat. I have my RYA courses booked in Spring.
I am available evenings/weekends/weekdays... anytime.
I have limited experience but a very keen to learn.
Thanks
Nick

APinPlymouth

Visit site
Hi,
I am looking to get out on the water as much as possible before buying a boat. I have my RYA courses booked in Spring.
I am available evenings/weekends/weekdays... anytime.
I have limited experience but a very keen to learn.
Thanks
Nick

Hi Nick

If you want to PM a mobile number I'll contact you. and we can arrange to get out on the water. I find this site far from simple to use, so if I fail then I'll let you know.

Thanks

Andrew

Rmearing

Visit site
Hi there,

My names Rob, have just completed my day skipper theory and have an EDH certificate.
I'm looking to get out on the water as much as possible to get some experience.
Came across your thread and realised this was years ago.
Are you still looking for crew? I'm available most weekends and a few weeks in April.

Rmearing

Visit site
Hi there, I'm currently living in Plymouth and have completed my day skipper theory and EDH courses.

I'm looking to gain as much experience out on the water as possible.
Are you still looking for crew?

Thanks
Rob