Cosmote

sailaboutvic

Visit site
Has anyone try the using cosmote facility to buying credit for Internet on line ?
I have try all my UK cards without any luck ,
Yes I do have funds in the account :)
Could it be the case that they only accept greek cards ? Or am I missing some thing .

Sundowner Portofino

Visit site
Yeah it does not work for us online, so we go to kiosks and get a couple of 30 euro coupons (looks like a typical receipt) for Internet On The Go. Comes with a 16 digit code you enter in and then keep the credit online till you need it

sailaboutvic

Visit site
Thanks guys , I shall stop trying then :)
Has a rule I keep plenty of credit on my account , sod law the only time I haven't and I am nearly out , stuck in a blow for the next few days and not a kiosk for miles .

sailaboutvic

Visit site
We did have Sam I not sure if we still do , I have to look , but thanks for the offer , I let you know and sort it out with you once we see you if so .
It wouldn't be so bad but we on Evia being hit by some big blow and I could do with keeping up with what's happening out there , it forecaster to drop to a 6 to morrow for a while before up to a 7 again so we might take a run at it and get to porto rafti which is only about 24 miles , I hear the weather is just a bit better there

SamanthaTabs

Visit site
Vodafone Greece, if you have that I'll inbox you the codes :)

Weather good here, usual St Julians "roll" and it's a feast day so as noisy as hell. Tried to get a coffee before weight lifting class this morning, was told "sorry only beer today" hehe

Last edited:

B&M

Visit site
I managed to buy €30 of credit yesterday at about the 5 attempt, I persisted as it is the last chance to get 10 gig for the price of 5. The other option is to go to a kiosk and purchase the credit.