Continual Quiz about the Bristol Channel (4)

graham

Visit site
After being hit on the head by the boom Andy is very safety concious these days /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

damo

longkeel35.org.uk
There is a herd of ponies on this salt marsh who stand up to their bellies in water on a spring tide! That is also the time you might be able to get a boat up the creek to the village about a mile to the left of this place.

What is the village, or what is the name of the local colliery whose pit ponies were the ancestors of those on the marsh today?

marsh1.jpg

(No, I'm not going to ask for the names of those lurking in the elephant grass /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

damo

longkeel35.org.uk
Hope you get well soon - but don't come near me /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It looks like Gower in the distance, but I'm b***ered if I can recognise it as anywhere in Pembrokeshire /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Somewhere near Tenby? Monkstone?

[EDIT] You haven't cheated have you, and it is somewhere in south Cornwall? Mullion?

graham

Visit site
Angle bay ?Dont know the pub.

You must be getting better ,When I had it a few months ago I couldnt evern think about food or drink and lost nearly a stone in a week. Didnt take long to go back on though unfortunately /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Csail

N/A
Visit site
Graham, still not better....only eaten- pasta dish, small roast lastnight and a roll since tuesday and in total had about 8 hrs sleep but i do feel a bit better today (bottle of wine last night helped with sleep)