Contact for the liferaft guy in Levkas

smb

Visit site
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help. I've lost the contact details of the guy just outside Levkas town, towards Champion/ new bus station, that services liferafts and sells flares, inflatables etc.

Iirc he goes by the name Nico, but i may have dreamt that.

I have the details on the boat, but that is currently 2000 miles and one week away.

regards

Steve

Ariadne

The Mrs kids and boat are in Grenada. Me? I'm in S
blog.mailasail.com
No, not there

I'd find somebody else, their sharks!

They did my raft (1st service from new), the sealant/rubber tape that around the joint holding the two halves of the canister together rotted and fell off in less than 12 months and the banding (going the opposite 90 degrees) also rotted away in less than 12 months. Now bear in mind this is a Zodiac Ocean raft with 3 year intervals between services, and they are supposed to be Zodiac approved!

They charged a small fortune and couldn't even deliver it back in time (although they had it over the winter), it took several phone calls, some heated discussions and was still 2 weeks late.

For your own safety and peace of mind, get it done else wear by somebody who knows what they are doing.

Alyssa

Visit site
Nikos was recommended to me by two others. Had a very positive experience. Seago 4 person valise done in 2009. Was encouraged to be there and watch when it was unpacked and repacked. All looked very carefully done. Done on time over a weekend as agreed. Cost approx €190.