Chichester Canopy Maker

alnunn

Visit site
Hello,

Can anyone recommend someone who services Chichester for canopies? I desperately need to look at getting mine replaced. CJ Marine seem popular... but I wondered if there are any smaller businesses around.

Alex

TheRookie

Visit site
Alex,

Sussex Boat shop have supplied me with a quote and seem to be very competitive. Mick Mills - mick@sussexboatshop.co.uk
Also i have been informed that there is a lady that makes canopies in Birdham Pool marina, she doesn't have a workshop on site so not been able to track her down but could always ask the office.

yay my first post! ha ha

Adam

Questor

Visit site
Another vote for J B Yacht Services. Also in Chi if you want to take a look.

And in yesterday's torrential rain, not a leak to be found.

wipe_out

Visit site
Sussex Boat Shop (http://www.sussexboatshop.co.uk/) based in Littlehampton and Chichester did ours on the boat I just sold and they did a great job.. I gave them quite a task too because I wanted the canopy redesigned and shaped not just templated and copied from the old one.. Price was good too.. Give Mick a call..

alnunn

Visit site
As it happens JB did the one that was on the boat when I bought it, and I am more than happy with that one!

alnunn

Visit site
I was once given the number for the lady in Birdham by James @ Opal but unfortunately I lost it, and opal is no longer