Cheapest fuel in the Clyde?

asteven221

Visit site
Time to fill up for the first time this year after converting back to a mobo from a rag & stick. Expect I will buy about 600L. Anyone have some recent prices, either from a marina or a tanker?

Thanks.

asteven221

Visit site
I take from the fact that nobody has responded, everyone in the Clyde is happy with their current pricing or just not that interested! LOL.

For everyone else that's interested I have the following prices today - Kip 95ppl and Holy Loch 96ppl for 600 litres.

AllanJ

Visit site
Probably because for most journeys from base any penny savings would be used up on the diversion to the cheap source? (£6 difference in your example between Kip and Holy Loch for example)
Largs gives an additional 5% for RNLI members and for 'bulk'. Can't remember where the cutoffs are, but I am usually over 300L and so get the first band of discount. I am sure that a phone call would establish the prices.
I dont know the cost, for reason 1 above, because I have to pay anyway, and because it wouldn't make much difference unless I happened to be planning a visit to another fuelling port; which I rarely am. Largs to Inverkip not a great adventure :)

Last edited:

Alrob

Visit site
wher in rothesay ? I didnt know there was any fuel berths - port banatyne maybe ??

please please enlighten

cheers

smith009

N/A
Visit site
I like your post about cheapest fuel. It is very interesting and helpful post for every one. There are lots of brand for fuel like speedway, certified, shell, circle k and many more fuel are available but According to me i think speedway is the cheapest fuel.

theforeman

Visit site
:
I like your post about cheapest fuel. It is very interesting and helpful post for every one. There are lots of brand for fuel like speedway, certified, shell, circle k and many more fuel are available but According to me i think speedway is the cheapest fuel.

can i welcome you to the forum. i`m sure you will have a great future here :D