charts and rig cutting tool .

dunkelly

Visit site
following a couple of atlantic circuits i have a large number of admiralty charts totalling well over a hundred including french coast , portugese coast ,spanish , atlantic planning , some med and a number of imray carribean charts . and a few bahamas . most are in reasonable condition well used and may not be current but still very useful . i am compiling a list but it may take a little while . looking for a £100

dunkelly

Visit site
Hi there , sorry i meant to list it sperartely and got waylaid . It is a toolova shootit . i bought it for our 16 mtr endurance and now sail an 8 mtr so i need a smaller pair of cutters which will probably cost as much as im selling the shootit for . it has tons of caps and a spare cutting piston and has never been used in anger . i am looking for £ 250 for it . i paid over 800 a number of years ago .
nigel

dunkelly

Visit site
Hi there , sorry been away for a few days .they are at the moment still for sale . i do have someone interested locally but i still havnt finished the list yet (it is quite long ) . i am back home tomorrow night and will carry on with it then . i can pm you with it when finished if you are interested .
nigel

rosw

Visit site
Hi there , sorry been away for a few days .they are at the moment still for sale . i do have someone interested locally but i still havnt finished the list yet (it is quite long ) . i am back home tomorrow night and will carry on with it then . i can pm you with it when finished if you are interested .
nigel

Yes please

Thanks

Other threads that may be of interest