Chartplotter and fishfonder

mainshiptom

Visit site
Time to purchase a chartplotter and fish finder, I am quite keen on the Raymarine Axiom 12 inch but would like somwe advise

Is there a showroom or a place where I can do that?

Thanks in advance

Tom

ST840

Visit site
Time to purchase a chartplotter and fish finder, I am quite keen on the Raymarine Axiom 12 inch but would like somwe advise

Is there a showroom or a place where I can do that?

Thanks in advance

Tom
Find your local force4 chandlery. They normally have units on display. Or wait and get to the Southampton boat show later in the year.

ElJames

Visit site
Give Paul a call at PSI Marine from Maidstone he will be your local installation engineer very helpful and knowledgeable and competitive 08008047275

Greg2

Visit site
I recently installed Raymaarine Axioms on our boat, a 12 inch in the wheelhouse and a 9 inch on the fly. I don’t have a fish finder as I have no use for it - the standard depth is enough for me. I like their kit - easy to use and to network but, I guess like all electronics, I am aware of some problem that people have encountered so having the installation done (or certified) by a dealer to get the 3-year onboard warranty is worth doing. Someone I know has had two quite separate problems and will be getting his second replacement radar on warranty shortly. A top tip appears to be not to update software via a phone or marina wifi and to do it via a card only.