Caterpillar impellers and filters

Fire99

Visit site
I got my oil and secondary fuel filters from Finning Caterpillar but that isn't a recommendation just it was the easiest option at the time.

rafiki_

Visit site
I got my oil and secondary fuel filters from Finning Caterpillar but that isn't a recommendation just it was the easiest option at the time.
Finning were ok for service and costs, but you can do better with a bit of Googling. My Cat 3126’s used SAE30 oil. There is Finning branded, but this is Exol 123. I bought this from a commercial oil supplier. Easy to do and great service.

Fire99

Visit site
Finning were ok for service and costs, but you can do better with a bit of Googling. My Cat 3126’s used SAE30 oil. There is Finning branded, but this is Exol 123. I bought this from a commercial oil supplier. Easy to do and great service.
My Cats us 15w40 (HEUI engines) and I did the same for oil and bought commercial oil beyond the recommended CAT specs for very good money...
I stuck with CAT genuine Advanced filters though as a CAT engineer on Youtube (Adept Ape) did a feature on filters and the CAT Advanced ones were genuinely good when you cut them open. I don't mind paying a little extra in the filter department..

John100156

Visit site
I use Exol Marine 123 too in my 3126's, excellent oil and ZF confirmed it can also be used in my gearboxes, which is a bonus....

Sojourn

Visit site
I’ve just spoken to Finnings……. Unbelievable prices! Over £1000 for an impeller!
Still hunting for other suppliers.
Also need aftercooler gaskets, any ideas?

mainshiptom

Visit site
Massive dealer for Cat in Brussels
I was in Nieuwpoort Belgium marina and ordered from them an alternator original 600 euros

It was 650 Pounds in UK

BTW I have an Uprated Caterpillar suited alternator 200A 12 V brand new for sale.