Canvaswork Cadiz area

Roberto

sybrancaleone.blogspot.com
I need to find someone to make a new sprayhood canvas (the metal frame is ok so no need for tube bending machines), and make new interior upholstery: just replace the cloth of the cushions as the foam blocks are fine.
I know where I could source the material and all (and I have a sewing machine onboard), but as I am short of time I prefer someone else to do all this.

Any suggestions where to go in Cadiz area? Say Cadiz, Rota, P.Sherry, Chipiona, etc ?

thanks

pjf

Visit site
Hi,

I had a new Spray hood made at a small sail maker located in the corner of P.Sherry about 2 years ago. Cant remember his name but everyone knows him. His price was good, his quality was good, he came to the boat measured up etc, made it and came back and fitted it.. You choose what material you want, colour, features (pockets etc

Hope this helps

shogun

Visit site
Hi, I also went to that sailmaker in Puerto Sherry. As I understood it he worked out of the yard beside the marina's hard standing. Very good, very professional, and the bimini and dodgers that he made 10 years ago are still as good as new. (also very reasonable)
Sorry I don't have the name bust should be easy enough to find.