Can't find it.

EASLOOP

Visit site
Can\'t find it.

I feel sure someone in the past has provided details of a replacement oil filter for an old Bukh DV10ME diesel engine but I cannot find the reference. Any help in finding the equivelent would be appreciated.
Thanks

cliff

Visit site
Re: Can\'t find it.

Mann filters reference no. W 712/4
--------------------
hammer.thumb.gif
"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
sailroom <span style="color:red">The place to auction your previously loved boatie bits</span>

Heigaro

Visit site

Oil Filter: Crosland 573 & Cooper Z25. Cooper filters can be bought at your local Unipart.

PS Fuel filter: Crosland 450, Cooper AZF039 & Fram C11859PL

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cliff

Visit site

See also this thread /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
--------------------
hammer.thumb.gif
"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
sailroom <span style="color:red">The place to auction your previously loved boatie bits</span>

Heigaro

Visit site

I bet the above has now got you really worried, John!! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

All I can say is that I have been using these filters (Oil Filter: Crosland 573 & Cooper Z25) for over ten years on my own DV10ME with no problems.

Good Luck, Colin. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EASLOOP

Visit site

Well, those responses of the other thread do cause one to think. However, my DV10 is over 32 years old. Oil filters will have most surely changed over the years with today's model being far better than those of the early 70's, so using an equivelent model made today must be better than those used on my DV10 32 years ago. If I do more than 25 hours running per year I would be surprised, I do mostly sailing. If the oil and filter clap out in 60 to 70 hours then my annual oil change will keep me well within tolerances - I hope.

So I am with your Colin, and thanks to you all for your responses

Other threads that may be of interest