Can u recommend a Trimmer/canopy maker

ripley

Visit site
Looking to get a new camper canopy made & possibly some retrim work, can anyone recommend anyone along the thames?
thanks in advance

byron

RIP
Visit site
Jeckells aren't on the Thames but they do travel. I found them slightly costly but reliable and the work they did was excellent.

ms1

Visit site
or
BEHC Marine Trimmers at Walton Marine. There is also a good trim shop at Penton Hook marina

DWT

Visit site
I used a lady called Cathy Collier who operates near Reading. She was very reliable and did an excellent job. T&K marina will have her contact details.

I also used Jeckells for some upholstery work which was good. My wife was not quite so happy with the curtains they did, but I think she was just being fussy. When we contacted them subsequently about a canopy they said they were no longer taking on work in our area. It may have being a polite way of saying they thought we were too fussy.

Brayman

Visit site
I had trouble getting Jeckells to take amy interest (T&K too) so ended up with Sparks Marine Trimmers between Thame and Aylesbury. Very pleased with the outcome - not cheap though!

matt_lake

Visit site
You could also try Colin at Mac Hoods based in Cookham. We have used him on numerous occasions and his work is A1. Very busy man though so you may have to wait a while.