Camping Gaz Replacement Hose Bulkhead to Cooker Fitting

Sidestep

Visit site
I have a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey I guess with the Camping gaz hose pigtails it left the factory with. I need to replace both. One from cooker to bulkhead and the other from bulkhead to regulator. Both connectors appear to be 20mm fittings. One standard M20 and the other is a different thread but still (I think 20mm). could this be W20?

Any idea where these can be found? I’ve searched caravan shops and websites but can’t say for sure if they have the correct ones.

I assume others must have also gone through this. Can anyone recommend a retailer and what is it I’m looking for?

Many thanks.

Boathook

Visit site
Can't recommend a retailer but I thought that gas fittings were BSP apart from the one onto the gas bottle. May be get them off and go to a local 'caravan shop' and compare with stock ?

doug748

Visit site
I was looking at this stuff recently and even where a shop has good stock, the pre-made hoses are often presented in closed packaging. This makes it difficult to check on the spot.
In the end I thought it better to fit Fulham nozzles on both ends; this might encourage me to change the orange tube more regularly than 10 years.
Eg see here:

8mm Brass Nozzle for Flexible Gas Pipe

Force 4 seem to have a pre-made hose that could be fitted to standard 5/16 compression fittings.
If you don't have one already look at their leak detectors which are very useful and mean you can check your handiwork for leaks and every day in service, as you turn on the gas.

It is a bit of a mine field, Marine Bazaar in Plymouth have a good stock but the chance of getting the right thing by mail order looks slim.
The nozzle and pipe clips method doesn't look great and you can end up having to fit female/male converters but at least it makes life easy in future.

VicS

Visit site
I have a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey I guess with the Camping gaz hose pigtails it left the factory with. I need to replace both. One from cooker to bulkhead and the other from bulkhead to regulator. Both connectors appear to be 20mm fittings. One standard M20 and the other is a different thread but still (I think 20mm). could this be W20?

Any idea where these can be found? I’ve searched caravan shops and websites but can’t say for sure if they have the correct ones.

I assume others must have also gone through this. Can anyone recommend a retailer and what is it I’m looking for?

Many thanks.
A couple of places to look
BES Gas & Plumbing Supplies ( look at the Natural gas and lpg tab)​
Socal Southampton | Southampton's Calor Gas dealer ( look at the regulators etc tab)​

Contact Socal if necessary