Calendar Update

Jomo

Visit site
Hello all,

Slight backward shift in timings (twas never going to run completely smoothly, was it?:)). Should now be receiving them middle of next week, and, as I'm about to start another long run of on call rotas, will probably be posting them out as soon as I receive them (or, should I say the youngun will be - tho' she doesn't know it yet!).

Ian

Jomo

Visit site
Thanks to those who've been making enquiries about payment. I had been waiting for final confirmation of postage costs, but I think if we go for £10.00 per calendar it will cover all expenses and leave a good bit for the RNLI.
You can either pay by cheque to Ian Martin, 4 Vaughan St, Coalville, LE67 3GG, or wait a couple of days. I'm just confirming my paypal system works before posting my email address.
Lastly, there will be about 20 calendars over on the first print run. If you want one please let me know. Otherwise I'll have to do the door to door bit to flog 'em off:eek:

MoodySabre

Visit site
Paypal OK or bank transfer if you PM bank details.

Couldn't you find somewhere further from the sea :eek: I used to go to Loughborough on business for years and the boss lived in Coalville. Brought back memories - some of them good.

Last edited:

Jomo

Visit site
Paypal test worked. Just got to figure out how to send 30 pms in 1 go, shouldn't be too hard.

Junior undersecretary has been informed of her weekend tasking....... fortunately her school meal payment card needs crediting:D:D

Jomo

Visit site
Hello all,

First batch of calendars now despatched, if anyone receives damaged copies let me know, I have some spares. If you haven't sent me your address, please let me know, or send an alternative drop off. Note that I'm busy most of March, so drop-offs will be delayed.

The quality is pretty good, the design not as good as Neil did last year – so apologies for that. I imagine it will be sorted properly again for next years calendar

PMs have been sent to list I posted earlier

Ian

Oh yeah, I've already started the door to door bit, 3 extra sold already:D:D - anyone want to buy some windows!:D