BSS compliance

Tranona

Visit site
Why are you writing all this drivel as you admit you know little about what happens in the UK. It is really a non - issue and absolutely nothing to do with consumer law, let alone the police.

For your information the EA is a statutory government body charged with managing a range of inland waterways and the CRT is a registered charity set up by government to manage the canal network within a framework established in law. Nothing to do with the RYA either.

rogerthebodger

Visit site
Why are you writing all this drivel as you admit you know little about what happens in the UK. It is really a non - issue and absolutely nothing to do with consumer law, let alone the police.

For your information the EA is a statutory government body charged with managing a range of inland waterways and the CRT is a registered charity set up by government to manage the canal network within a framework established in law. Nothing to do with the RYA either.

So they are legal entities and as such are required to comply with UK law

As You say CRT are charged to manage the canal network within the framer of the law.

Are you say that these statutory body are except of complying with any protective provisions of the CPA.

Wow glid I left the UK

You also have Unfair Trading Regulations 2008

I just think most consumers *very body is consumer) just don't or understand their rights as a consumer the problem is when someone raised issues to just don't know about you just start insulting rather than investigate and research the subject.

If you think the issues and questions, I ask is drivel that your problem not mine