Book list so far

suse

Visit site
They all date back to at least 2002 and are a mix (so far) of handbooks and biogs. The charts - East Coast - are Stanfords.

PM me for a list and suggest your price (come on, don't be meanies, proper offers - and I will have to include P&P. The large coffee table books prob about a fiver just for P&P, the others, hm, say £2-£3?).

More to follow.

I'm afraid the Swallows and Amazons books aren't for sale.

I posted this in Scuttlebutt - but now have seen the error of my ways

suse

Visit site
Hello, me again. Now your here if you don't want it pulled by mods, you have to state a price, see rule 5. Just trying to help.

Oh no! They're only books - I'd give them away for the postage if it's going to be a nuisance. I just want them to find boaty homes. It's not like they're worth much, certainly not for the nuisance value ... Thanks, though, Storky - you can tell I'm not a selling sort of person.

Searush

back2bikes.org.uk
Oh no! They're only books - I'd give them away for the postage if it's going to be a nuisance. I just want them to find boaty homes. It's not like they're worth much, certainly not for the nuisance value ... Thanks, though, Storky - you can tell I'm not a selling sort of person.

Swopsies Suse! I have pm'd you for a list

greggron

Visit site

Hi Suse. What a refreshing response! I'll pm you for a list.

suse

Visit site
He doesn't - but he's been helping me through the maze that is selling anything here! This'll be a first and last, I think.