Best Irish Sim only 'roaming' deal?

Star-Lord

Visit site
Will be in Dublin soon to finalise Irish passport application ? Thinking of getting a contract 'sim only' deal to compliment my Vodafone (25 GB fair use roaming). There was a rumour a while back that Ireland ?? was a a great place to buy Sims for unlimited roaming in Europe - is thus still true? Or will they also have a fair use policy?

Irish Rover

Visit site
Will be in Dublin soon to finalise Irish passport application ? Thinking of getting a contract 'sim only' deal to compliment my Vodafone (25 GB fair use roaming). There was a rumour a while back that Ireland ?? was a a great place to buy Sims for unlimited roaming in Europe - is thus still true? Or will they also have a fair use policy?
I have an Irish PAYG sim which I use when in Ireland and roaming when I'm in Greece or another EU country. It's with 3 and I pay €20 for a month whenever I need it. For that I get unlimited data in Ireland but only 14Gb when roaming.

Star-Lord

Visit site
I have an Irish PAYG sim which I use when in Ireland and roaming when I'm in Greece or another EU country. It's with 3 and I pay €20 for a month whenever I need it. For that I get unlimited data in Ireland but only 14Gb when roaming.
Interesting, thx. My Voda contract is £20 pcm unlimited in UK but has 25GB roaming so that seems quite good. I have a feeling 25 GB may be the max roaming now in EU. A Year or two ago EE or 3 were doing Irish sims Unlimited Data for roaming for not very much. But I think that was a monthly contract.