Beneteau Antares 760

byron

RIP
Visit site
These are very popular with the Froggie Offshore Fishermen. Nice big cockpit, good cover when wet, nice smooth ride if it is choppy. Personally I feel they lean more towards the sea angler than regular pleasure use.

ô¿ô

Chris771

Ormskirk UK, Cabinda, Gabon or Paphos, Cyprus
Visit site
Thanks Byron,

It was the nice smooth ride comment I was looking for. Quite often do long Irish Sea passages in the Skibsplast 700 DHT I have at present and manage to make a good rate of progress. I have become accustomed to having a proper wheelhouse so I am looking for something similar, a couple of feet longer, but also something I can trail behind a big 4x4 occasionally as I take boat home for winter.

Also when spending over £50k it is nice to know if other owners experience any problems.

ARDEN

Visit site
Have owned Antares 760 since spring 1998 . Trip from Bray Marina on upper Thames to Ramsgate ,Dover over to Calais then through France to Med. suffering only teething troubles sorted at Dover by excellent Volvo agent.Very comfortable boat for two, coping with roughish seas comfortably.Only regret is that I opted for the 150hp Volvo instead of the 200hp. Enjoy.